Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yet another homesick Wanderers player leaves us.

+9
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Disappointed really. I had high hopes for Robinson as he's a classy player in the making.

How many times had you seen him play 90 minutes?
What a spunkstain you are at times. Repetitive and boring.

Will we have to endure a whole season of the same old tired shite from you?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wow Lusty!

Natasha may very well not amuse you but is there truly any need for such abuse?

You can always use the site's ignore function if you seriously don't want to read any more posts from Natasha.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've not heard anyone called a spunkstain for years! Bring back the old insults, how about Knobrot?

Norpig wrote:i've not heard anyone called a spunkstain for years! Bring back the old insults, how about Knobrot?
From now on, If I think someone is telling lies on here, I'm going to stick my tongue down under my bottom lip, tap my fingers on my chin and say "Chinny reckoon...Boris!"

Or was that just me back in the 70's that did that....?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
What a spunkstain you are at times. Repetitive and boring.

Will we have to endure a whole season of the same old tired shite from you?

Is it your time of the month?

If you're going to come on here and make ridiculous statements then I'm going to pull you up on them.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Very surprised at your attack on Natasha, Lusty; it was a perfectly reasonable question to ask if your judgement of Robinson was based on very much actual evidence. Also her posts are generally laced with tongue-in-cheek humour; the site would be a lot less entertaining without her hyperbole. She's clearly bright.
More worryingly, like her, I drink still, sugar-free Vimto almost exclusively, and especially when playing competitive badminton and golf. Alcohol can do untold damage.
Sensing a compatibility that makes me wonder if I'd be susceptible to her many charms....... scratch

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote: She's clearly bright.
More worryingly, like her, I drink still, sugar-free Vimto almost exclusively, and especially when playing competitive badminton and golf. Alcohol can do untold damage.
Sensing a compatibility that makes me wonder if I'd be susceptible to her many charms....... scratch

We may have a future together, but I won't go on holiday with you.

I smell a wedding!

Anybody know where I can buy a nice hat?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
okocha wrote: She's clearly bright.

We may have a future together, but I won't go on holiday with you.
Sorry to disappoint you Okocha but "Natasha" is a bloke with a penchant for creative writing and redtop journalism.

I enjoy creative writing but being repeatedly questioned about my "credentials" to comment or express an opinion by a multiple account-holding fake persona is starting to get irritating, hence my earlier riposte.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
I enjoy creative writing but being repeatedly questioned about my "credentials" to comment or express an opinion by a multiple account-holding fake persona is starting to get irritating, hence my earlier riposte.

I didn't question your credentials, I questioned your claim that Robinson was a talent when it's highly unlikely you've ever seen him play.

The fact you've had an internet breakdown over it suggests it's time for a holiday.

Calling you a "spunkstain" hardly qualifies as a breakdown really, does it...?

Anyway, have you and Okocha set a date yet?

Where's the "do" being held?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Calling you a "spunkstain" hardly qualifies as a breakdown really, does it...?

The word "spunkstain" is synonymous with internet breakdowns on football forums. Chris Amos said it just before he was locked up for his own good.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

another old school insult i would like to bring back is wankchops, who's with me?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:Calling you a "spunkstain" hardly qualifies as a breakdown really, does it...?

The word "spunkstain" is synonymous with internet breakdowns on football forums. Chris Amos said it just before he was locked up for his own good.
My apologies if the terminology is inappropriate.

I'll call you jizzbreath henceforth.

I did not know that - thank you.

Any other "indicator - words" that I need to know about for future reference?

What about "Cock-cheese"...?

Norpig wrote:another old school insult i would like to bring back is wankchops, who's with me?

You've just made that up.

We grew up round the corner from each other and went to the same school and I've never heard anybody called "wankchops" in my entire life.

(Well, not to my face, anyway.....)

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i always said it behind your back Breaders  Laughing you being a couple of years above me at school i wouldn't have been brave enough to say it to your face!

I haven't made it up honestly, i suppose it's not much of an insult more a friendly greeting - Alright wankchops how you doing?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the one insult that went round when i was a kid, was calling someone a Joey, after Joey Deacon. Very cruel if you think back now

Norpig wrote:the one insult that went round when i was a kid, was calling someone a Joey, after Joey Deacon. Very cruel if you think back now
You can blame Blue Peter for that one.

What kind of completely out of touch TV producer idiot thinks it's a good idea to feature a disabled kid extensively on a programme watched by kids, who will then go into school the next day and start referring to their victims as "Joeys"...?

Extremely naive if you ask me.

That producer must have been a right Joey......

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Actually okocha you may well be in with a chance with Natasha.

A few years ago Natasha was dared to go on a date with a poster who went under the name of (believe it or nor) Stinky the frog and she accepted the challenge.

They both gave their accounts of what happened on the date and it was a really funny story they told too!

It even got another poster (a portugese bloke whose name escapes me for now) who followed Bolton because he was a Mario Jardel fan - propose marriage to Natasha!

My favourite story about a meet up with Natasha was the one when she didn't turn up at the meeting place outside the Reebok and whoever it was she was meeting - was it Amos(?) took a video and put it up on youtube to prove no one was there - a video of nothing - it was hilarious - still makes me chuckle now!

Go on okocha ask her out, we could all do with a good laugh.

You both could share a bottle of 2014 Vimto you know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum