Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yet another homesick Wanderers player leaves us.

+9
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Actually okocha you may well be in with a chance with Natasha.
Go on okocha ask her out, we could all do with a good laugh.

If you've got a vivid imagination and a paper bag it could be your night. 
"She" isn't known as jizzbreath for nothing mate. 
Apparently Vimto makes excellent mouthwash.

Stiff upper lip - don't let the school down.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Anyway Lusty, have you seen much of Andy Robinson playing football? I recall Dougie being quite enthusiastic about his talents but I have found nothing to confirm he is a good player. What prompted your post about his being a 'classy player in the making'?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Best just to let things drop I think.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

It even got another poster (a portugese bloke whose name escapes me for now) who followed Bolton because he was a Mario Jardel fan - propose marriage to Natasha!

That would be Paulo Duarte. A Porkandcheese plonker if ever there was one.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

He ditched his girlfriend for me, and then sent me a love poem every night for a month.

If I'd settled down with him I'd have saved a lot of wear and tear on my fanny.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

It even got another poster (a portugese bloke whose name escapes me for now) who followed Bolton because he was a Mario Jardel fan - propose marriage to Natasha!

Paulo, yes that's him.

I liked Stinky, he was funny.

Shame he got married and found other things to do with himself.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

So, Natasha, apart from a spent vagina, wonky breasts and overuse of crude language, what other qualities would you pick out to recommend yourself to a discerning male who is used to some class and sophistication? Not sure that a common interest in sugar-free Vimto will see us  through the rough times......

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The wooing as started!

It's only a matter of time now.

Have we ever had a Nuts Wedding before, Sluff?

I'm genuinely excited.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

There's more than one or two that are in love with themselves on the sites I've been on in the past but I don't think we've ever got as far as a nuptual on here before.

That is just as long as Magoo never got wed to his stone wall of course.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Breadman wrote:I'm sending Keith Andrews a load of Dubliners CD's and a crate of Guinness in the hope that something stirs deep within his soul.....

Good idea, Where's Pratley from?????????

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Anyway Lusty, have you seen much of Andy Robinson playing football? I recall Dougie being quite enthusiastic about his talents but I have found nothing to confirm he is a good player. What prompted your post about his being a 'classy player in the making'?

I have a contact from Uni who worked at Southampton and has been peripherally involved with him/the Southampton youth squad for years if you really want to know. He was there when SKD played for them and retired a couple of years ago, but watched Robinson since he was knee high to a grasshopper. Usually we only get to catch up with each other once a year but I asked for the low down when we showed an interest in him and was told "classy player in the making" or words to that effect. The guy has been consistently right over the years apart from SKD who he described as a fat lazy bastard when he moved to us - although that was fair comment at the time.
So no I haven't seen much of Andy Robinson, but I have a very reliable contact whose opinion I respect (apart from when he played 5 a side against me when he was a cheating asshole) and he's watched the lad growing up in a very strong Academy so he knows a bit about the requisite standard. Reckons Robinson will never be top class but could comfortably hold his own in the Prem with the right guidance and application.

Personally I don't believe this "homesick" business even though Robinson has never left Southampton before and will make enquiries next time we speak.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Ah, cheers. I was genuinely interested as Dougie seems to have a decent eye for young talent. Fraser who also got homesick and went home to Scotland scored a real peach of a goal recently for Partick Thistle and seems to have cemented his game in their midfield. Alan Nixon seems to rate him highly and he shared the video of Fraser's goal which I can't be arsed to find now. Cheers.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fraser the thug? Yeah he was another cracking midfield prospect. I'm just wondering if these talented young midfielders get homesick when they realise they've got Spearing, Medo, Trotter and possibly Vela ahead of them in the pecking order.
I'd expect Quade Taylor to be feeling homesick around 11 am tomorrow if he were not more of a Mavies-alike.

Well, there's nowt on Taylor's Twitter page about joining us.

Although, to be honest, I probably wouldn't know even if there was because I can't understand anything posted on there...

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Taylor only said he's packed up his pink suitcase and is leaving London.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum