Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is nakedness a thing of the past?

+7
doffcocker
karlypants
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 20:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'm old so many things have changed in my lifetime but I never thought blokes being shy about themselves would be one.

As a kid I didn't like my introduction to communal showers where we all had to strip and have one after games and PE but as the years went by it got less and less of an embarassment to the stage that it no longer even become a thought any more.

I've enjoyed sport through my life so I've showered with loads of naked blokes - many of them complete strangers - after the football, badminton, basketball, whatever, I've been playing.

But these days, unless it's just the gym and leisure centre I use but there now seems to be individual shower units, where people tend to enter partialy clothed, undress, shower then put their clean boxers on, whilst the rest of us queue up picking our noses, awaiting our turns to wash away the sweat.

Now I'm certainly not missing looking at a group of naked hairy arsed blokes - I'm not that way inclined but it does surprise me that the young men of today seem very shy of anyone seeing their todgers.

Now I'm nothing special to look at and wouldn't ever consider going naked on the beach but for the last 40 years or so I've never had an issue dropping my sports shorts, having my shower then getting changed in a public changing room.

Now it seems that is a thing of the past.

Is it like this everywhere now or is it just the soft southerners around where I live who are shy to show their winkles?

2Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 20:32

Are you seriously complaining because you no longer get to look at other men's willies...?

First the Nonce thread and now this.

Is there something you want to tell us, mate....? Very Happy

3Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 20:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not on my computer! tongue

4Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 20:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lancaster Leisure centre and swimming baths still have communal showers. I haven't come across these individual shower units but it wouldn't bother me either way. I've been to a number of Greek Islands where they had nudist beaches but I have never seen the appeal. A woman in a nice bikini leaves much more to the imagination.

5Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 20:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we live in a society where people feel they are judged on how their body looks. So saggy arses, small knobs and moobs are covered up at all times when other people are about.

Or so I'm told by Breadman.

6Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 20:53

She's right......

7Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 21:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:Are you seriously complaining because you no longer get to look at other men's willies...?

First the Nonce thread and now this.

Is there something you want to tell us, mate....? Very Happy

No, not at all!

I'm certainly happy not to have to change next to naked blokes.  

The thing is though now I have to wait sometimes up to what seems like ten minutes waiting for them to put on their Yves Saint Laurent Boxers whilst I wait for the shower as the sweat on me congeals - and I know which to me is the lesser of two evils.

It's just that I've been going to this gym for the last few months and I've now learned that towards the end of my workout to look towards the changing room and if I see several people heading in, to carry on my circuit as I know I won't be able to get a shower.

Actual more people seem to leave the gym without showering at all - what is that all about?

It just seems to me that the blokes around my neck of the woods seem to be a bit precious about themselves.

One bloke today was using the changing room mirror to take pictures of his body - wtf!?

Things have certainly changed a great deal since my days!

8Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 21:45

Two quick questions:

Are there any women at this gym?

and

Do they pipe show tunes and George Michael songs through the speakers?

9Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 21:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

This is my gym -

10Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 22:12

I suspected as much..... Very Happy

11Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 22:23

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

OY Sluffy I am sat at my Pc in the nude, if that helps. Very Happy

12Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 22:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:OY Sluffy I am sat at my Pc in the nude, if that helps. Very Happy
I didn't know you enjoyed Bolton Nuts that much Magoo!  Laughing

13Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 22:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Never thought otherwise Magoo.

I bet you're masticating as well.

:bomb: 

14Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 22:33

Mr Magoo wrote:OY Sluffy I am sat at my Pc in the nude, if that helps. Very Happy

Have you got a webcam, Magoo?

I seriously hope not......

15Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 22:39

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:Never thought otherwise Magoo.

PERVERT

16Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 22:40

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:

Have you got a webcam, Magoo?

I seriously hope not......
YOU NO I HAVE, DON'T BE SHY. Very Happy

17Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 22:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

thats what he says to all the ladies on chat roulette!

18Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 22:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mr Magoo wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Never thought otherwise Magoo.

PERVERT

You raving hetrosexual.

19Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 23:23

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Don't turn your fantasies on to me, is this Sluffy coming out of the closet ??.
I like my women and nothing else you groomer. :biggrin:

20Is nakedness a thing of the past? Empty Re: Is nakedness a thing of the past? Sun Jul 20 2014, 23:29

No sheep?

Ever...?

Not even once after a few too many Stellas......just for the sake of experimentation?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum