Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IRAQ - Disgusting.

+3
White84
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty IRAQ - Disgusting. Fri 8 Aug - 20:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The religion of peace summarily lining up non muslims, executing them and then displaying their severed heads while smiling. 

some graphic pictures in the article by the way. 

what a mess. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2719991/Horrific-new-photographs-ISIS-atrocities-prompted-Obama-act.html

2IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Fri 8 Aug - 21:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Iraq has vast oil reserves so it is in Uncle Sam's interest to protect their investment by carrying out strategic air strikes on Isis.

Unfortunately, Syria and Gaza have no such reserves so the Christians in those countries will have to grin and bear it.

It's a funny old game.

3IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Fri 8 Aug - 21:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Genocide was carried out on a massive scale in Rwanda but I don't recall Uncle Sam flexing his muscles over that particular civil war. Most Americans couldn't differentiate between a Hutu and Tutsi if their next Medicare cheque depended on it.

4IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Fri 8 Aug - 22:54

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

They should of kept Saddam better the devil u know.Plus he kept these fucking Nutters in line.USA United States of arseholes.i thought Sunnis were Moslems brainwashed cranks.

5IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Fri 8 Aug - 23:21

The Yanks only got involved again (F/A-18's dropping targeted 500 lb bombs) because the "insurgents" (fucking hate that word) were getting a bit too close to what's left of the 'Murican presence in Iraq nowadays.

Some training facility where (in my opinion) the CIA are on the ground directing operations.

Obama went on telly saying he was helping the needy, but if history has taught me anything, it's that you're only truly "needy" if your plight is in some way connected to the USA's best interests.....

Utter bollocks, the lot of it.

6IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Sat 9 Aug - 9:46

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What a bag of shit Blurb and Dubya have created! Then again it's easy to be wise after the event?

7IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Wed 20 Aug - 22:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just watched the James Foley video, shocking! Religion really is the root of all evil in my eyes, we would all be so much better off without any kind of religion

8IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Wed 20 Aug - 22:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:just watched the James Foley video, shocking! Religion really is the root of all evil in my eyes, we would all be so much better off without any kind of religion

The Metropolitan Police Service Counter Terrorism Command said it is investigating the video.
It added: "We would like to remind the public that viewing, downloading or disseminating extremist material within the UK may constitute an offence under Terrorism legislation."

9IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Wed 20 Aug - 22:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't watch it if you paid me but I've seen the results of these things all over twitter and it really is sickening. Can't imagine what that guy, and the thousands of others they've beheaded went through. 

a British citizen non the less.

10IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Wed 20 Aug - 22:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Religion is power in many cultures.

In the muslim world religion and law are combined and not seperate entities as in the west.

So there is no incentive to educate their followers in the benefit of freedom of choice that the west enjoy's which leads to anti-west rheteric and the perpetuation of the status quo of what we consider repressive. For example how women are treated - the little girl who was shot in the head for wanting an education, or the lack of religious tolerance - the recent masacers in Iraq of the minority religions.

Would any God really want innocents to be killed?

Allahu akbar.

11IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Wed 20 Aug - 22:44

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Too right China's got the right idea.

Islam is the biggest load of bollox ever if your not a certain type of Moslem you get your head n your knob lobbed off( don't know about the knob like but thought its possible ) Honour killings,Burkhas ban the Burkha don't like it if you wanna wear it do one to wherever this is England.

All the people killed in Palestine.Go on you tube n type in a honest Jew speaks the truth about Israel gives you a lot more insight than the propaganda fed by the news.

Now the Jews if your bread ain't blessed by the Rabbhi GODS gonna pissed so my bacon barm on Warbys at work will if the Jews are to be believed I'll spend my afterlife in internal damnation SHIT! I'm fucked?

Then the Moslems die n you go to paradise fighting for Allah ( god ) and you will have 100 Virgins waiting for you.Fuck me I'm nearly 50 I mean how many Virgins do you get,at once,is a staggered thing after all you've got eternity to pop their cherrys. Bollox.

Then we have Christianity I mean it wasn't a big thing when Jesus died back then the Romans were stringing them up left right n centre.Then we had Henry the 8th and look at the trouble that cuased In Ireland many bloody years later. Marching about something that happened in 1665 or whenever.

Well I'm sure if their is a God an afterlife he won't be too pissed Becuase I didn't have my salmon n new potatoes blessed by the Rabbi.

Also if your gonna kill an animal humanely is the way to go. Not slit the poor things
throat and let it die in agony halal just wrong.
I'm with the Chinese ban it all.

12IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Wed 20 Aug - 22:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Part of the reason that the West never took on 'Basher' Assad is because they had already learned the lessons from getting shut of Saddam and Gadaffi and the clusterfuck shitstorm that resulted in the political void in both countries.

Syria has no oil reserves so there was no monetary gain in usurping Assad. The general consensus was ' better the devil you know'.  

Basher is an intelligent man. He has no intention of handing over Syria to the great unwashed. His security forces will go to any lengths to retain power because the alternative means being decapitated with a rusty knife. 

The West shouldn't be too quick to try to force through democracy in the middle east. It simply isn't practical.

13IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Wed 20 Aug - 23:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:just watched the James Foley video, shocking! Religion really is the root of all evil in my eyes, we would all be so much better off without any kind of religion

The Metropolitan Police Service Counter Terrorism Command said it is investigating the video.
It added: "We would like to remind the public that viewing, downloading or disseminating extremist material within the UK may constitute an offence under Terrorism legislation."
 i watched it from a link from a catholic website, i have no plans to become a muslim extremist and distribute any further but thanks for your concern.

14IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Wed 20 Aug - 23:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Part of the reason that the West never took on 'Basher' Assad is because they had already learned the lessons from getting shut of Saddam and Gadaffi and the clusterfuck shitstorm that resulted in the political void in both countries.

Syria has no oil reserves so there was no monetary gain in usurping Assad. The general consensus was ' better the devil you know'.  

Basher is an intelligent man. He has no intention of handing over Syria to the great unwashed. His security forces will go to any lengths to retain power because the alternative means being decapitated with a rusty knife. 

The West shouldn't be too quick to try to force through democracy in the middle east. It simply isn't practical.
 :agree:

15IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Wed 20 Aug - 23:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Metropolitan Police Service Counter Terrorism Command can fcuk off as far as I'm concerned. Instead of concentrating on internet trolls and trying to appease every minority group living in Londonistan they should actually do what they are trained and paid to do, by killing a few home grown Jihadis planning atrocities in the UK. And I don't mean taking out innocent Brazilians whose visas just happen to have expired.

Only in the UK could we have a woman running counter terrorism in the biggest police force in our capital city with a name like Cressida Dick.

16IRAQ - Disgusting. Empty Re: IRAQ - Disgusting. Thu 21 Aug - 20:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

On a lighter note RT she could have been christened Aphelia!  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum