Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's going to be fabulous!

+4
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Numpty 28723
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1It's going to be fabulous! Empty It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 09:39

Well, the waiting's finally over.

Hope the weather stays fine and everybody has a "Totes Amazeballs" time.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/manchester-pride-2014-everything-you-7635577

Who's going?

2It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 09:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Other than you, you mean?

3It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 09:53

Obviously.

What are you wearing tomorrow?

4It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:03

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm out!

Giving it a swerve this year - going to see a show in London instead.
It's going to be fabulous! Gay-A-Gay-Musical-The-IT-Crowd

5It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An IT Crowd classic!

6It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:09

Numpty 28723 wrote:I'm out!

Giving it a swerve this year - going to see a show in London instead.
It's going to be fabulous! Gay-A-Gay-Musical-The-IT-Crowd

Splitter.....!

Get yer arse in yer leather chaps and get it down Canal Street pronto.

7It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All Saints? That'd be good.

8It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:13

Hipster_Nebula wrote:All Saints? That'd be good.

You're tempted, aren't you?

I'll PM you the full itinerary if you like.

Just let me know. :like:

9It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit far to travel for me Bread

10It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:18

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Bit far to travel for me Bread

You do realise that Whittam's going to jump all over that comment with a jibe about not attending Bolton games, don't you......?

11It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:19

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I am out, aint coming up north its grim. ::FU::

12It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well it's the same reason I dont go, too far, can't really justify the cost and honestly I dont really have the motivation so....

13It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:22

Mr Magoo wrote:I am out, aint coming up north its grim. ::FU::

Finally....!

I bet you're glad to finally escape that closet, aren't you?

Well done, you!

Super!

It's going to be fabulous! Attachment

14It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:26

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

affraid

15It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm in(if you'll pardon the phrase). I'm already polishing my bike(not a euphemism). I'll probably have to travel the last few miles by ambulance,but it should be a great day. I'll probably be feeling a little stiff when I get there,unless Magoo really is staying away of course.It's going to be fabulous! Effemine1

16It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:50

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:An IT Crowd classic!

One of the best - so was the party one. 

17It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 10:55

boltonbonce wrote:I'm in(if you'll pardon the phrase). I'm already polishing my bike(not a euphemism). I'll probably have to travel the last few miles by ambulance,but it should be a great day. I'll probably be feeling a little stiff when I get there,unless Magoo really is staying away of course.It's going to be fabulous! Effemine1

Do you write scripts for Graham Norton by any chance?

As for the IT Crowd, never really got it despite being a massive Father Ted fan but that's probably because I can't be doing with Richard Ayoade.

18It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 11:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:affraid
And where have you been hiding again?!

Don't tell me you have had man flu again you big poof...

19It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 11:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A local gay bar was burnt to the ground last night.
The blaze was attended by 80 firefighters....along with 30 cowboys,40 red indians and 30 constuction workers.

20It's going to be fabulous! Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 11:51

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:A local gay bar was burnt to the ground last night.
The blaze was attended by 80 firefighters....along with 30 cowboys,40 red indians and 30 constuction workers.

Did you hear about the gay cowboy who rode into town and shot up the sheriff?

Breadman wrote:Get yer arse in yer leather chaps and get it down Canal Street pronto.

I used to work in an office block on Chorlton Street, just round the corner from Canal Street, and there was a decent little chip shop we used to go to at lunch time just across from the bus station. Last time I went past, the chippy had been transformed into a gay night club called 'Queer'. 
It's going to be fabulous! I-dont-know-what-the-fuck-is-going-on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum