Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's going to be fabulous!

+4
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Numpty 28723
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21It's going to be fabulous! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 12:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can hire a bike in the village now.
It's going to be fabulous! - Page 2 Todd

22It's going to be fabulous! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 12:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Against my better judgement I took part in the Manchester Pride parade in 2007. Unfortunately, I hadn't taken the far reaching medium of Youtube into account.

Never again. Once is enough.

23It's going to be fabulous! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 12:43

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Has there ever been an openly gay poster?

That'd be an interesting new act for somebody. Not that anybody on here needs one obviously.

24It's going to be fabulous! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 12:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Has there ever been an openly gay poster?

That'd be an interesting new act for somebody. Not that anybody on here needs one obviously.

Breadman has the gay act all sewn up.

25It's going to be fabulous! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 12:57

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Well, I didn't have a lot of choice really seeing as the "pretend woman whose fanny has been burnt of after her footballer boyfriend had her kidnapped by Eastern European gangsters" act was already taken.

Where else could I go......honestly?

26It's going to be fabulous! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 12:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Well, I didn't have a lot of choice really seeing as the "pretend woman whose fanny has been burnt of after her footballer boyfriend had her kidnapped by Eastern European gangsters" act was already taken.

Where else could I go......honestly?
 lol!

27It's going to be fabulous! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's going to be fabulous! Fri Aug 22 2014, 14:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope we get some gay boxing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum