Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?

+9
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
Numpty 28723
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 11:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tattoos are for slags, thugs and tossers.

As soon as I meet someone with a tattoo I instantly know I am better than them and they are not worth knowing.

What sort of person wants to put something permanent on their body? I just laugh at these dickheads who tattoo their favourite player on their arm, or the name of a girlfriend or wife that you just know won't be around in 5 years.

There's an article on the BBC website this morning where people with tattoos tell stories about how they've been turned down for jobs or been discriminated against in some way. Good! They bloody deserve it.

When I last recruited I didn't even consider anyone with a tattoo as it's obvious they couldn't be trusted.

Do you discriminate against folk with tattoos?

2Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 11:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You sound like you have been watching Jeremy Kyle this morning? Very Happy

I am not keen on tattoos but as long as they can be covered up with a long sleeve shirt then that is fine in the work place for me.

I just don't understand why people in their 50's. 60's and even 70's having tattoos on their feet, arms and legs these days?

Wasn't there a program on this a while back?

3Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 12:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You sound like you have been watching Jeremy Kyle this morning? Very Happy

I am not keen on tattoos but as long as they can be covered up with a long sleeve shirt then that is fine in the work place for me.

I just don't understand why people in their 50's. 60's and even 70's having tattoos on their feet, arms and legs these days?

Wasn't there a program on this a while back?

I'm guessing these slags you bang behind Bargain Booze are covered head-to-toe in tattoos? Does it not put you off?

4Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 12:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No obviously not because I have a brain. This is definitely something Katie Hopkins would say, bet she's got a sneaky little tat on her foot though... of a dolphin. 

I don't have tats myself, not for me, but i do like the look of them.

I definitely question the wisdom of facial tattoos, and I don't think you can be too miffed if that inhibits your career, tats elsewhere are completely inconsequential to someones character

5Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 12:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I never tire of this.

6Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 12:44

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's one thing turning somebody down at a job interview because they have a hideous tattoo but what if you employed a tatless person and they then turned up at work a few weeks later with a fully illustrated mush. I suppose it would be classed as discrimination to fire them.

What would Gartside do if Dougie turned up for duty next week looking like the gentleman in the video above? Would he sack him for frightening the players even though some would say it's a good thing that the players be afraid of the manager? It's a tricky one.

7Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 16:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on you twats, who has a tattoo?

8Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 16:57

Natasha Whittam wrote:Come on you twats, who has a tattoo?

Ooh! Is it a competition?

I'll go for David Beckham.

What's the prize?

I hope it's not a "Rolf Harris is innocent!" T-shirt....

9Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 17:01

I have 5 so far. All can be covered and mainly are covered. So ill be the first twat to out himself

10Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 17:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I have 5 so far. All can be covered and mainly are covered. So ill be the first twat to out himself

And do you feel you've been discriminated against?

11Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 17:09

Nope. Not one bit. When I worked in an office they was always covered and now they help as when im meeting new people every day they always ask about the one on my left arm. (Its damu nzito kuliko maji which is egg fried rice twice in swahili)

12Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 17:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have nothing against people with tattoos but if this painted ponce turned up for a job interview at my firm it would be a fools errand.

Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  34ereo3

13Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 17:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote: (Its damu nzito kuliko maji which is egg fried rice twice in swahili)

Do they eat egg fried rice in the Masai Mara ? Shocked

14Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 17:22

Haha. It means blood thicker than water. When my grandad was in the army in kenya his battalion got the key to the city. He always used to tell me stories (usually involving him turning a lion inside out!!) So thats the reason i have that one. I do have one I regret but can and will be covered over eventually. Its not the content. More the design. It smacks of 90's at its best

15Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 17:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have bad news for you Johnny. If you hadn't had those tattoos you'd now be a multi-millionaire married to Cheryl Cole.

Life's a bitch.

16Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 17:35

Only if I won the lottery and Cheryl was a partially slighted slapper who worked in a chippy

17Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 17:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's personal preference, not my bag but why discriminate if the tats are tasteful? Is it a Christian thing?
I've known a guy who had a tattoo to commerate Wigan RL winning a trophy in '82, it was their first in an age, very tasteful and the only one he has!

18Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 17:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
I've known a guy who had a tattoo to commerate Wigan RL winning a trophy in '82, it was their first in an age, very tasteful and the only one he has!

What a sad individual.

19Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 18:13

So I take it you're not going to get a tramp stamp then

20Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Mon Sep 22 2014, 18:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:So I take it you're not going to get a tramp stamp then

Do I look like a tramp?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum