Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

KFC get the crazy Muslim gang up in arms

+4
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
White84
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

KFC has been the latest brand to come under attack from the Crazy Moslem crew.
For what you may ask.

For having alcohol in the handy wipes.

What else will upset them next.

I watched a documentary about some Welsh Bird turning to Islam and a Moslem girl who had entered Miss World.
The abuse and hate mail sheer hate,Islam the Religon of peace but only if you agree with everything that's said in the Currianne.

There's been loads of posts about these Nutters ,the girl was made to be ashamed for wearing high heels.

We are the Infidels and every Moslem would be happy to have an Islamic World never mind state.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another place to avoid...

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Another place to avoid...
Why? I like alcohol!
The food's shit though, so yes your right.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:KFC has been the latest brand to come under attack from the Crazy Moslem crew.
For what you may ask.

I watched a documentary about some Welsh Bird turning to Islam and a Moslem girl who had entered Miss World.
The abuse and hate mail sheer hate,Islam the Religon of peace but only if you agree with everything that's said in the Currianne.

There's been loads of posts about these Nutters ,the girl was made to be ashamed for wearing high heels.

We are the Infidels and every Moslem would be happy to have an Islamic World never mind state.

84 - you know this is a football forum and not a platform for your racist views?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'll now have hordes of alkies going in to suck the handy wipes.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:You'll now have hordes of alkies going in to suck the handy wipes.
:rofl:

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If all else failed and I was caught short somewhere then I would rather wipe my bottom with a KFC handy wipe than use my finger.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
White84 wrote:KFC has been the latest brand to come under attack from the Crazy Moslem crew.
For what you may ask.

84 - you know this is a football forum and not a platform for your racist views?

Which bit was racist?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know, I only read the first sentence.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam old slushy Mott.
You should convert to Islam as wearing a Burkha would do the men on the terraces of Chorley FC,well old Alf,Burt,Roger and fido the Labrador would not have to see your face.
However Fido's nose would still be down wind of your stinky crotch.

I suggest a visit to KFC for some alcohol wipes stinky minge.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is getting ridiculous.

boltonbonce wrote:This is getting ridiculous.

Agreed.

Didn't Sluffy say something along the lines of "Banter's fine, but personal abuse won't be tolerated"......?

Or were you referring to the alcohol wipe situation?

Muslim leaders described the move as “bizarre” and warned that even well-meaning decisions could be potentially harmful by creating the impression that the community was making “ridiculous” demands.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11128246/KFC-leaves-Muslims-baffled-after-branch-drops-alcohol-hand-wipes-in-halal-mix-up.html

I'm guessing it's just me missing something, but why 'Moslem'?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's got his vowels mixed up, it's called having a senior moment!

Just googled it and didn't realise it was just another way of saying Muslim, fair enough never heard it myself.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:

Pretty insensitive after what I've been through.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
White84 wrote:

Pretty insensitive after what I've been through.

After what you have been through I would imagine any comment by Whites84 is like water off a ducks back.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So how do they get around the fact that alcohol is naturally produced in the human body?

bwfc1874 wrote:Muslim leaders described the move as “bizarre” and warned that even well-meaning decisions could be potentially harmful by creating the impression that the community was making “ridiculous” demands.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11128246/KFC-leaves-Muslims-baffled-after-branch-drops-alcohol-hand-wipes-in-halal-mix-up.html

They don't get round it, it's just more nonsense created to enrage thick people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum