Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

KFC get the crazy Muslim gang up in arms

+4
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
White84
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

1874 go burn your bra.
The thing about so called smart arse poncey students is they are usually poor pot noodle eating twats.
Where as compared to you own my home,own a holiday home in Cyprus ( the Turkish side)
Forest Golf and Beach Residence I esentepe.It has a sea view when I open my patios.
When I retire in about 7 years time by myself a new jet Ski,and spend the hot summers zooming round the Med.
This country's finished so while your down the old MCD's serving Big Macs cos your degree isn't worth the paper it's written on I'll be thinking of you.

Fucking students,get a wash cut your hair and get a job.::dance::lol!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

White84 wrote:1874 go burn your bra.
The thing about so called smart arse poncey students is they are usually poor pot noodle eating twats.
Where as compared to you own my home,own a holiday home in Cyprus ( the Turkish side)
Forest Golf and Beach Residence I esentepe.It has a sea view when I open my patios.
When I retire in about 7 years time by myself a new jet Ski,and spend the hot summers zooming round the Med.
This country's finished so while your down the old MCD's serving Big Macs cos your degree isn't worth the paper it's written on I'll be thinking of you.

Oh dear this should be interesting? Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one believes a word of this shite 84 - people with your level of intelligence are usually toilet cleaners or Bolton players.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

No one believes a word of this shite 84 - people with your level of intelligence are usually toilet cleaners or Bolton players.
Ffs, kettle and pan, brilliant! Smile

1. I'm not a student you just decided that and I thought I'd let you run with it.
2. Given the choice between a degree and a career or 50 years in a van with chavs like you I know what I'd rather be doing.
3. The Turkish side of Cyprus is a shit hole, your bragging couldn't bother me less. I also find it hilarious that you've chosen to relocate to a Moslem country, I hope you get woken up for prayer every morning of your retirement.
4. If you think the UK is done wait till you get to Cyprus. Erdogan (the Turkish president) has been dragging the country to a more right-wing, religious state for years and won't be relinquishing power anytime soon - think Putin style of democracy.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

In all the time I've been to Northern Cyprus,I ain't never seen no mosques,I ain't never seen any women wearing Burkhasor even head scarves.Their are Christians in Turkey as well as Muslims.
You must have never have been to the North as it is totally unspoiled compared to the Greek side.Ayia Napa etc n them tacky resorts.
Turkish Cypriots are pretty secular I've never seen anyone going to so called Friday prayers.
However I've seen plenty in a Bolton on Blackburn Road n Burkha wearing fanatics.
The funny thing about students like you 1874 is that you might have a degree,but I've learned something useful that pays me top money.

I will always be needed or my skills.The money is fantastic and if I put the hours in I get plenty so I can retire in 7 years as I have invested my money well.i own my home I've paid for my holiday home and while your degree in a load of meaningless bollox means you will be working in KFC or MCD's as you should of learned something useful that people need.
I might get in a van for the company we work for.I might be sorting the gas fittings on a new housing estate,while the other lads are the electricians.
But 7 years and I'll be on the Island of Aphrodite,Muslims,I've been in Kyrenia,Lapta and never seen a mosque.
My place is overlooking the sea on the beach road about 5 minutes from the new 18 hole Golf Course.So all I hear is the sea I'm on the coast road.

That's why it's called Forest,Golf and Beach Residence,in Esentepe look it up knob.Get a job n cut your hair. Very Happy

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Lie in tommorow  just getting ready for when I retire.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum