Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of the Match - Villa

+9
terenceanne
largehat
doffcocker
gloswhite
Lofty_Love
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Three votes to use

Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 4 ]
Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% [ 9 ]
Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% [ 9 ]
Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 35

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Villa Wed Apr 25 2012, 12:08

Steinsson played really well again and played a lovely pass in the build up to the 2nd goal. Also voted Eagles and Ream.

22Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Villa Wed Apr 25 2012, 12:49

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Ream was outstanding last night from what I heard on the radio and the bits of the game I saw on the net.

Also SKD for his impact after the break, destroyed their back 4 in the 2nd half.

23Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Villa Wed Apr 25 2012, 13:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I gave it to Coyle, he's not got an awful lot spot on tactically this season so far, but I thought all three substitutions were spot on and made at exactly the right time, and he clearly motivated the players well for the second half.

Agree with this. Coyle saw that without Richard Dunne the Villa centre-halves wouldn't be usd to a player like Davies - and it worked very well.

I also have to mention Chris Foy the ref, once again he was outstanding - the sort of ref you need to get penalties at Villa.

24Man of the Match - Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Villa Wed Apr 25 2012, 14:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was a pen though. I'm surprised we got it as Mavies is getting a bit of a rep as a diver. But it was a pen this time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum