Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa

+9
Sluffy
Keegan
Born to be a wanderer
gloswhite
wanderlust
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Thu Apr 26 2012, 16:49

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

largehat wrote:EDIT - if you provide a similar link the the Prostitute thread as well I will post that too. I'm uncomfortable giving Natasha recognition. She is my nemesis.

The 'Prostitute thread' is Quent's - not Natasha's. A link to that thread would therefore mean you are plugging Quent. That's better, I hope? Cool

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

22Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Thu Apr 26 2012, 16:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why you removed my post?

23Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Thu Apr 26 2012, 17:01

Sluffy wrote:Ok, thanks, that would be fantastic.

I've no idea about URL's really, I'm a bit of a Luddite when it comes to IT issues, I've no clue why your computer doesn't show the same address as mine - different internet providers perhaps?

Anyway the 'Pretty Woman' thread -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Only on Internet Explorer does it stay at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] whichever page you navigate to, (only) on this website. Firefox it shows the full navigated to URL, so obviously the website was designed with Firefox in mind.

24Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Thu Apr 26 2012, 18:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why you removed my post?

I've not removed anything (not even seen whatever it was that as been removed)

Must be one of the other mods.

I do think we should give an explanation (even if via a pm) though for anything we take down - unless it is blatantly obvious why we have done it.

25Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Thu Apr 26 2012, 18:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

OneOinCoyle wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Ok, thanks, that would be fantastic.

I've no idea about URL's really, I'm a bit of a Luddite when it comes to IT issues, I've no clue why your computer doesn't show the same address as mine - different internet providers perhaps?

Anyway the 'Pretty Woman' thread -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Only on Internet Explorer does it stay at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] whichever page you navigate to, (only) on this website. Firefox it shows the full navigated to URL, so obviously the website was designed with Firefox in mind.

Not sure that is the full reason as I'm on ie and I can see the 'full' link title? Perhaps it depends on the version of ie you are on?

26Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Thu Apr 26 2012, 18:10

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm using an ancient version of IE and I only see "http://www.boltonnuts.co.uk/" irrespective of the page I'm viewing.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Thu Apr 26 2012, 18:13

I'm using internet explorer 9 and only see the same thing as Keegan. It's a mystery.

28Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Thu Apr 26 2012, 18:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At the moment the only thing I'm seeing is OneOinCoyle's splendid avatar.

29Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Thu Apr 26 2012, 18:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why you removed my post?

I've not removed anything (not even seen whatever it was that as been removed)

Must be one of the other mods.

I do think we should give an explanation (even if via a pm) though for anything we take down - unless it is blatantly obvious why we have done it.

It was a brief discussion with nat on this thread. Her post that this would be the last "behind enemy lines" has also been removed.

30Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Fri Apr 27 2012, 14:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still haven't been told why my post was removed.

31Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Fri Apr 27 2012, 14:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Still haven't been told why my post was removed.

We need to move on.

32Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Fri Apr 27 2012, 14:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's more of a curiosity, I'm not actually bothered. Just wondering how i broke forum rules with it, you know, so i don't do it again.

33Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Fri Apr 27 2012, 14:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

HN, you know you're a rebel at heart, and you really like making these small trangressions Smile

34Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Fri Apr 27 2012, 14:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do enjoy the odd transgression, wish i knew what this one was though.

indiscriminately removing peoples posts on a whim is probably not best practice for a forum.

35Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Fri Apr 27 2012, 14:59

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I agree, but it certainly makes us all wonder what you've been up to.

36Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Fri Apr 27 2012, 15:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure there's a very good reason for it.

One which I'm waiting to be told about by the mods.......

37Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Fri Apr 27 2012, 15:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm sure there's a very good reason for it.

One which I'm waiting to be told about by the mods.......

Stop being a drama queen, it's a small football forum, not life and death.

38Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Fri Apr 27 2012, 15:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha I'm just curious nat, I'm not sitting here quivering with rage or anything.

39Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Fri Apr 27 2012, 15:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, HN can't help being a sensitive soul

40Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Aston Villa Fri Apr 27 2012, 16:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe some fooker posted my work on the Bolton News site. My lawyers will be in touch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum