Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Apprentice Thread 2014

+8
bwfc71
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 13:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At last, the greatest show on earth starts tonight at 9pm on BBC1.

This time the show is even bigger with 20 deluded business men and women all thinking they are the next Natasha Whittam.

The Apprentice Thread 2014 The-apprentice-2014-contestants-22
The Apprentice Thread 2014 The-apprentice-2014-candidates-21

Can't wait to settle down with a warm Ribena and a Twirl and watch the fun.

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Tue Oct 14 2014, 13:31; edited 1 time in total

2The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 13:28

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

3The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 13:29

Needs a major overhaul now. This format where Sugar just invests in a business at the end makes the entire process redundant, whoever impresses throughout it doesn't matter it's the best idea that wins. Most obvious case being the inventor that won despite being on the losing side every week he competed, or last year when Neil was the clear standout candidate but Leah won because Sugar knows he can make more money out of plastic surgery.

It's not what it used to be, either get rid of Sugar or make him actually employ the winner so it has a point it's a farce at the moment.

4The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 13:30

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Needs a major overhaul now. This format where Sugar just invests in a business at the end makes the entire process redundant, whoever impresses throughout it doesn't matter it's the best idea that wins. Most obvious case being the inventor that won despite being on the losing side every week he competed, or last year when Neil was the clear standout candidate but Leah won because Sugar knows he can make more money out of plastic surgery.

It's not what it used to be, either get rid of Sugar or make him actually employ the winner so it has a point it's a farce at the moment.

Agree with all that, but I'll still be watching it.

5The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 13:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Needs a major overhaul now. This format where Sugar just invests in a business at the end makes the entire process redundant, whoever impresses throughout it doesn't matter it's the best idea that wins. Most obvious case being the inventor that won despite being on the losing side every week he competed, or last year when Neil was the clear standout candidate but Leah won because Sugar knows he can make more money out of plastic surgery.

Very true. The earlier rounds are much more entertaining, but when it gets towards the final it becomes about the best idea, which isn't the point at all. Or at least it shouldn't be.

I'd ditch Sugar and bring in Claude Littner.

6The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 14:26

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They actually put this shit on when they repeat past Great British Baker Offs!!!!!!

7The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 14:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What do you know about business SK? No wonder you don't like it.

8The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 14:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be watching!

9The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 19:25

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:What do you know about business SK? No wonder you don't like it.
I have my own!
I can understand why you like it, it's full of attention seeking twats!!
Are you that cunt Katie Hopkins?Smile

10The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 19:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:What do you know about business SK? No wonder you don't like it.
I have my own!

Laughing

11The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 19:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
I have my own!

Picking up roadkill isn't a business.

12The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 19:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going off what's on offer at KFC,it is.

13The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 19:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Football is on tonight?

14The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:12

The Apprentice is just X-Factor for snobs and people who think they'd be good it themselves.

The same sort of people who leave the M&S tea-bags box lying around for you to see when you nip round for a brew.

Ten grand millionaires, I think the technical term is......

15The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:13

scottjames30 wrote:Football is on tonight?

No, it's Scotland.

Or as they should now be called, after that unpleasant referendum business, "England C"......

16The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've yet to see a man on The Apprentice that I wouldn't happily knock out.

17The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:The Apprentice is just X-Factor for snobs and people who think they'd be good it themselves.

The same sort of people who leave the M&S tea-bags box lying around for you to see when you nip round for a brew.

I think you meant to say it's too clever for you.

18The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:34

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
I have my own!

Picking up roadkill isn't a business.
I agree, that's why I have a proper business.

19The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:38

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:The Apprentice is just X-Factor for snobs and people who think they'd be good it themselves.

Got that wrong Bread for once. I believe the saying is ten bob millionaires, but your sentiments are spot on! Smile

20The Apprentice Thread 2014 Empty Re: The Apprentice Thread 2014 Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nat aspires to be on Apprentice but it would involve leaving her bedroom.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum