Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The weather today

+37
sunlight
luckyPeterpiper
Leeds_Trotter
Angry Dad
Growler
Cajunboy
Sluffy
y2johnny
Bread2.0
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
DEANO82
whatsgoingon
bwfc71
Resistance is Futile
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
Emma Jansen 1
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
scottjames30
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Jake McHale
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
karlypants
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 49]

461The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 10:46

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Shit as usual. This summer is turning out to be a right washout. This is why I cram as many barbecues as possible when there's a hint of sunshine.

462The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 11:09

Bwfc1958 wrote:Shit as usual. This summer is turning out to be a right washout. This is why I cram as many barbecues as possible when there's a hint of sunshine.
You have 5 in 1 day then.

463The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 11:18

This time next week I'll be on a beach in Spain, so I don't give a shit.

Not that I'm counting the days or anything......

464The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 11:25

Breadman wrote:This time next week I'll be on a beach in Spain, so I don't give a shit.

Not that I'm counting the days or anything......
Suppose to be warmer here than in Spain next week

465The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 11:30

Yeah, but there's no all inclusive bar, buffet and swimming pool in my back garden, so again....I don't give a shit.

466The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 11:41

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Yeah, but there's no all inclusive bar, buffet and swimming pool in my back garden, so again....I don't give a shit.
Sounds like a plan, I'm not a sun worshipper so it being baking hot all day has no appeal to me. It's about being in a nice hotel room with everything done for you, all food and drink provided and doing what you what when you want.

467The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 12:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm looking like a drowned rat. Glad I don't work in an office though.The weather today - Page 24 Singing-in-the-rain-smiley-emoticon

468The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 13:02

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I'm looking like a drowned rat. Glad I don't work in an office though.The weather today - Page 24 Singing-in-the-rain-smiley-emoticon
Don't worry you'll be in Spain this time next week so don't give a shit

469The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 13:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to Scarborough for a week on the 23rd, should i pack my wellies?

470The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 13:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'm going to Scarborough for a week on the 23rd, should i pack my wellies?
Love Scarborough,wet or dry. Lots of happy memories.

471The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 13:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we love it too Boncey but this will be the 4th time we've been to the same Park resorts site at Cayton Bay, think we may try abroad next year now the kids are a bit older

472The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 13:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Abroad is overrated. :uk:

473The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 14:19

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:we love it too Boncey but this will be the 4th time we've been to the same Park resorts site at Cayton Bay, think we may try abroad next year now the kids are a bit older
Remember going to a site there when I was a kid, Blue Dolphin if I remember right. Had a great week lots to do on the site and places to visit nearby.

474The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 11 2016, 14:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blue Dolphin is the Haven site just down the road from ours, we prefer the Park resorts as they are a bit quieter but the Haven do have better facilities. We went to a Haven park at Cleethorpes a few years ago but ended up going back to Cayton Bay.

The beach at Cayton Bay is great and is one of the main reasons we keep going back

475The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Jul 17 2016, 16:54

Glorious day today just been on Formby beach. Now home watching the golf. 

Just seen the weather forecast for the week and it's suppose to be touching 30 on Tuesday.

476The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Jul 17 2016, 21:14

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Love Formby beach. I've been hoping for some decent weather on days I'm not working so I can get over there with the kids, it really is one of the best beaches around. A few trips out there in the six week holidays are on the cards me thinks.

477The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Jul 17 2016, 21:31

Bwfc1958 wrote:Love Formby beach. I've been hoping for some decent weather on days I'm not working so I can get over there with the kids, it really is one of the best beaches around. A few trips out there in the six week holidays are on the cards me thinks.
:agree:

Top beach.  Hopefully fishguard bay had a nice beach.  There in the first week of august

478The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 18 2016, 00:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The barbie is coming out in Tues Cool

479The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Jul 21 2016, 19:15

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The weather today - Page 24 Imgp2511Got caught in a Hailstorm yesterday, between Appley Bridge and Parbold.

480The weather today - Page 24 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Jul 21 2016, 19:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Snap. I was near the Halliwell Jones Stadium,and the hailstones were like golf balls. 
Managed to take shelter at a nearby TESCO garage,but one poor sod ended up with a cracked windscreen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 49]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum