Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » The weather today

The weather today

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 29]

841The weather today - Page 29 Empty Re: The weather today on Thu Dec 31 2020, 08:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:snowing in Manchester as well as i trudged off to work this morning.
I used to trudge off to work. Oh what a joy it is to peer through the window at 4am (my usual getting up for work time) knowing that I can go back to bed and have another few hours.
I missed my job after retiring, but I'm as happy as Larry now.

842The weather today - Page 29 Empty Re: The weather today on Thu Dec 31 2020, 08:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I should add that I don't know how happy Larry is, or was. 
Was he a friend of Jim Dandy?
Did they both stand around like piffy?

843The weather today - Page 29 Empty Re: The weather today on Thu Dec 31 2020, 09:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
I used to trudge off to work. Oh what a joy it is to peer through the window at 4am (my usual getting up for work time) knowing that I can go back to bed and have another few hours.
I missed my job after retiring, but I'm as happy as Larry now.
Thanks for making me feel even more miserable Boncey  Laughing

844The weather today - Page 29 Empty Re: The weather today on Thu Dec 31 2020, 09:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
Thanks for making me feel even more miserable Boncey  Laughing
I did feel a pang of guilt Norpig. I used to phone my old workmates at 6am to let them know I'd made a brew, and was going back to bed. 
It's a cruel world.
But you're doing important work, and I raise my cap to you, and everyone else battling to keep us healthy.

845The weather today - Page 29 Empty Re: The weather today on Thu Dec 31 2020, 09:33

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
But you're doing important work, and I raise my cap to you, and everyone else battling to keep us healthy.
Ditto! Well said, Boncey!

846The weather today - Page 29 Empty Re: The weather today on Sat Jan 02 2021, 14:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Heavy snow coming down here.

847The weather today - Page 29 Empty Re: The weather today on Sun Jan 03 2021, 10:57

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I drove up through Bolton yesterday, and it was snowing heavily. The snowflakes were huge. Good escapism, imagining the postman being thwarted and unable to off stress and grief on me with brown envelopes. North Finland is looking like good escapism from beaurocracy.

848The weather today - Page 29 Empty Re: The weather today on Fri Jan 08 2021, 21:14

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Freezing outside today. I went to do some shopping at Tesco which is only half a mile from my house and frankly wish I'd stayed in and done it online. The car was slipping all over the place on the side roads and even on the main road I wasn't at all confident I wouldn't skid off on a patch of black ice or something. Thankfully with the lockdown the roads themselves were very quiet and Tesco was pretty much empty but I breathed a big sigh of relief when I got back home.

849The weather today - Page 29 Empty Re: The weather today on Wed Jan 13 2021, 22:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's supposed to be snowing all day tomorrow in Bolton. I can't wait! :biggrin:

850The weather today - Page 29 Empty Re: The weather today on Wed Jan 13 2021, 22:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We're getting heavy rain, and a gentle breeze. Nice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum