Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barbaric and disgusting.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Barbaric and disgusting. Empty Barbaric and disgusting. Fri Nov 21 2014, 20:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2Barbaric and disgusting. Empty Re: Barbaric and disgusting. Fri Nov 21 2014, 20:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3Barbaric and disgusting. Empty Re: Barbaric and disgusting. Fri Nov 21 2014, 21:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We should go there and wipe every human out and let the dolphins breed, i hate humans and have no time for the repulsive vile evil two faced dna.

4Barbaric and disgusting. Empty Re: Barbaric and disgusting. Sat Nov 22 2014, 00:08

I couldn't bring myself to watch that clip.

How the fuck is shit like that still allowed to happen in 2014?

I don't give a shit that you've done it for 500 years and it's part of your cultural heritage, it's a deeply unpleasant practice and in an era when we can land a spaceship on a comet a billion miles away from Earth, it's completely at odds with where we (generally) are as a civilisation.

Fucking sad......

5Barbaric and disgusting. Empty Re: Barbaric and disgusting. Sat Nov 22 2014, 08:25

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

It is disgusting and it should be stopped.

6Barbaric and disgusting. Empty Re: Barbaric and disgusting. Sat Nov 22 2014, 10:38

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

It never ceases to amaze me how humans beings can show so little compassion or feeling. To get pleasure from inflicting such pain and suffering is beyond my comprehension. I've said this before but there should be some sort of law that covers the worlds population to stop things like this. These evil bastards might not like it at first but in 100 years from now it may have stopped. I fear for the future of my children's grandchildren and so on, I dread to think what the world will look like in another hundred years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum