Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

24 years ago today........

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

124 years ago today........ Empty 24 years ago today........ Sat Nov 22 2014, 12:54

.......she resigned.

And I'll never forget the look on her face as she was driven away with her special-needs husband, after she'd been knifed in the back by her Tory "friends"......

Brilliant!

24 years ago today........ Thatcher-leaving-1024x512

224 years ago today........ Empty Re: 24 years ago today........ Sat Nov 22 2014, 12:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sick thread, lock it now. Maggie is my idol.

324 years ago today........ Empty Re: 24 years ago today........ Sat Nov 22 2014, 13:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

424 years ago today........ Empty Re: 24 years ago today........ Sat Nov 22 2014, 13:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know a lot of folk don't like her and turned their backs on her at her funeral.

But she wasn't my era so can't comment, would've probably hated her though.

524 years ago today........ Empty Re: 24 years ago today........ Sat Nov 22 2014, 13:56

She was an evil twat who brainwashed millions of working class people into thinking they were middle class and so should vote Tory, just because they had a colour telly and could afford to go to Benidorm once a year.

I also blame the fucking evil bitch for inflicting "New Labour" (Tory-Lite, to give it its proper name) on us because they had to move more towards the political right to try and get their traditional voters back off the Tories and in doing so, they abandoned a shit load of the party's principles.

In fact, I might go and dig her up so I can piss on her.

624 years ago today........ Empty Re: 24 years ago today........ Sat Nov 22 2014, 13:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know the miners hated her.

724 years ago today........ Empty Re: 24 years ago today........ Sat Nov 22 2014, 15:04

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

One of her worst crimes, and typical of Tories, was selling off all the council houses. No concern whatsoever for the poor remaining souls who couldn't afford to be buyers. Her Spitting Image puppet was perfect and hilarious!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum