Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bring back AD & Scott

+12
Norpig
Bwfc1958
mark leach
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

61Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Scott seemed to have a problem with me being a mod for some reason

We all do.

Resign.

62Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:07

They call it the paedo hunters site due to ken going over there whinging he was called out for not being a 15 year old boy.

And i knew it was you nemesis.....i mean bredders

63Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:10

y2johnny wrote:

And i knew it was you nemesis.....i mean bredders

I would hope you did, as unlike "the target" you're not a complete retard.

How was Brussels?

64Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:15

Not bad. Not much time to do anything really. Got to the airport, went to wingtips for a gourmet burger, belgian fries and mayo then sat at my gate and watched four episodes of the 100 until flying time. I hate flying though. Spent the whole hour flight worth my music on full blast so i couldn't hear anything. I don't know what it is about the chips and mayo over there but they are amazing

65Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:18

They've got an entire museum devoted to chips in Bruges, I shit thee not.

"Here's a potato."

"Here's another one."

"This is....erm......a potato."

Well worth the 10 Euro entrance fee.....

66Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:20

Hahaha. Well ive told them ill take the eurostar if im going again. No way im going on a plane again.

Anyone ever been on brussell airlines. The business class is amazing Wink

67Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:22

y2johnny wrote:watched four episodes of the 100 

Spoiler alert:

68Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:24

Hahaha. I cant help it 74. Once i start watching something i have to finish it. Finished series 4 of the 4400 (i dont just watch shows with numbers in) the other day. Really got into it, went to download series 5........yeah it got cancelled about 6 years ago. Ffs

69Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:26

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look what I've got:

"Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
Really poor etiquette to create an account on here for the purpose of inviting people to join/rejoin Bolton Nuts, unfortunately Bolton Nuts started life as a result of poaching members here by bribing them with moderator positions because Sluffy couldn?
This ban is not set to expire."

Well, I'm sorry, Largehat or whoever wrote that, my intention was purely to wind Scott Fuckhead up and I did it, so nerr!

Nuts doesn't need to poach members from anywhere, people join here of their own free will because it's so much better than the competition, so furck you!

(When did Largehat become such a knob? He used to be ok on 606.....)

70Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:29

Not being funny but due to scott leaving here, nemesis joining and scott recreating angry dad they have ten times the post count over the last few days

71Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:30

y2johnny wrote:Not being funny but due to scott leaving here, nemesis joining and scott recreating angry dad they have ten times the post count over the last few days

Don't fucking blame me!

I only posted about six comments.

72Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:32

Sorry but this inter-forum rivalry is beyond embarrassing on all sides, it's a football forum at the end of the day.

73Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:32

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nothing wrong with LH, he is a nice chap always got on with him.
BA is not a bad site at all.

74Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:33

bwfc1874 wrote:Sorry but this inter-forum rivalry is beyond embarrassing on all sides, it's a football forum at the end of the day.

You're right - sorry.

75Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:34

Its not really an inter-forum rivalry, more bredders and scott rivalry.

Anyway, we talk about more than just football. Ive just finished episode 6 of series 2 of the 100

76Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:36

Someone go and help bonce. Hes lost

77Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd happily do a swap - we'll take Largehat and BA can have Soul Kitchen or Boggers.

78Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:40

Boggers, sk isn't that bad

79Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:40

y2johnny wrote:Ive just finished episode 6 of series 2 of the 100

Very Happy

80Bring back AD & Scott - Page 4 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 20:40

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd happily do a swap - we'll take Largehat and BA can have Soul Kitchen or Boggers.
:agree: :clap:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum