Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do "Fans" Really Care About BWFC Anymore?

+5
bryan458
jussi22
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Be honest, do you really care that much about Bolton Wanderers anymore?

Perhaps a succession of tosspot managers broke your BWFC heart, culminating in some of the most depressing football in the history of the sport under Dougie Freedman.

Perhaps you've bought a bride from Thailand and are getting your end away for the first time in 35 years, and football simply pales into insignificance by comparison.

Perhaps, even, you are in prison and spend your days avoiding picking up the soap.

Whatever the reason, it's clear from recent activity (or lack of it) on here that people don't have the same passion they once did. Let's be honest, Scott's recent ban produced about ten times the amount of posts that Bolton's recent victories over Millwall and Rovers did. Do you consider Scott more important than BWFC?

Genuine question: do you really care anymore?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

course we care, why else would we spend all our time on here having multiple accounts  and never venturing into the outside world if we didn't love all things BWFC. I missed the game yesterday and i was genuinely gutted having to listen on the radio.

The problem has been a succession of poor managers since Big Sam left that have taken all the enjoyment of being a Bolton fan, but under Lennon it's starting to feel like the old days again.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:course we care, why else would we spend all our time on here having multiple accounts  and never venturing into the outside world if we didn't love all things BWFC. I missed the game yesterday and i was genuinely gutted having to listen on the radio.

The problem has been a succession of poor managers since Big Sam left that have taken all the enjoyment of being a Bolton fan, but under Lennon it's starting to feel like the old days again.

This. :like:

I'm off to Huddersfield tomorrow and I reckon there will be a decent following. If we didn't care we wouldn't be there.

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Under Dougie Freedman i fell out with football, it was utter depressing , totally lost my love for the game.

But watching us lately under Lennon has brought my passion back, and yesterday against Blackburn with 23.000+ fans watching a great game sums up that we all really care about BWFC.

I think the crowds will start to rise soon at the Macron.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

23,303 is a bloody good attendance for the time of year.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:course we care, why else would we spend all our time on here having multiple accounts  and never venturing into the outside world if we didn't love all things BWFC. I missed the game yesterday and i was genuinely gutted having to listen on the radio.

I've just looked back at your last 100 posts and collated the statistics. Of those 100 posts you made:

57 in relation to Scott and fake accounts
21 in relation to Bruce Forsyth
13 in relation to BWFC
6 in relation to gay sex
3 in relation to other matters

So Scott and Brucie are clearly more important to you than BWFC, thankfully gay sex isn't.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I've just looked back at your last 100 posts and collated the statistics. Of those 100 posts you made:

57 in relation to Scott and fake accounts
21 in relation to Bruce Forsyth
13 in relation to BWFC
6 in relation to gay sex
3 in relation to other matters

So Scott and Brucie are clearly more important to you than BWFC, thankfully gay sex isn't.

wow you really must have no life if you can be bothered looking into all that Nat  Very Happy . You are right about the gay sex though, thats a relief!

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

jussi22 wrote:Under Dougie Freedman i fell out with football, it was utter depressing , totally lost my love for the game.

But watching us lately under Lennon has brought my passion back, and yesterday against Blackburn with 23.000+ fans watching a great game sums up that we all really care about BWFC.

I think the crowds will start to rise soon at the Macron.

Bang on mate!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I love BWFC. Even more so now the saviour has arrived. All hail king heskey.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I do, I'm Bolton born and bred and the team picked me!!!
Only a halfwit would ask such a stupid question?
Wait a minute...............

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Perhaps the lost excitement will return. It's like asking why did we used to get crowds of 50,000 at Burnden and what happened to that kind of support.  Lots went to ManU (spit!) and the move to Horwich probably didn't help those from Kearsley, Walkden and beyond who would have made the trip. Hopefully 20k plus will become a regular attendance now we have some pride back.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:I do, I'm Bolton born and bred and the team picked me!!!

Then why have you made more comments on the Scot saga than BWFC?

Did Scott pick you?

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I suppose one measure of caring is how quick you fuck off to support Chelsea or Chorley even when things turn a little sour.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:I suppose one measure of caring is how quick you fuck off to support Chelsea or Chorley even when things turn a little sour.

Bitch.

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Bitch.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:I do, I'm Bolton born and bred and the team picked me!!!

Then why have you made more comments on the Scot saga than BWFC?

Did Scott pick you?
WTF are you on about halfwit?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

NickFazer wrote:I suppose one measure of caring is how quick you fuck off to support Chelsea or Chorley even when things turn a little sour.
Correct. If you watch closely you can see their colours change like a Chameleon!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

You claim to be some big fan, but you come on here to talk about Scott.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Can you do behind enemy lines please Nat? I'm getting withdrawals. Very Happy

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

You claim to be some big fan, but you come on here to talk about Scott.
He's a big fan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum