Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Drink Alone?

+2
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Do You Drink Alone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Drink Alone? Wed Jan 21 2015, 21:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Most people go the toilet when they wake up.
I keep a washing up bowl by the bed so i can just hang it over the side and whizz to save getting up and disturbing my sleep.

Do you live in a two up two down terraced house?
I was Joking RT

I was brought up in a two up two down terraced house with a coal fire in the lounge and a tin bath in the kitchen which came out every Friday night. We had an outside toilet for daytime and a potty under the bed for during the night. It's amazing how the times have changed but you never forget your roots.

22Do You Drink Alone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Drink Alone? Wed Jan 21 2015, 21:35

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
I keep a washing up bowl by the bed so i can just hang it over the side and whizz to save getting up and disturbing my sleep.

I was Joking RT

I was brought up in a two up two down terraced house with a coal fire in the lounge and a tin bath in the kitchen which came out every Friday night. We had an outside toilet for daytime and a potty under the bed for during the night. It's amazing how the times have changed but you never forget your roots.
I know what its like i lived in a salford slum as a nipper.

23Do You Drink Alone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Drink Alone? Wed Jan 21 2015, 21:37

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I Just been watching this tasty bird and she say's she struggles with one bannana never mind a bunch.

24Do You Drink Alone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Drink Alone? Wed Jan 21 2015, 21:51

Jake McHale wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:

I was Joking RT

I know what its like i lived in a salford slum as a nipper.
Dick

25Do You Drink Alone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Drink Alone? Wed Jan 21 2015, 21:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:I Just been watching this tasty bird and she say's she struggles with one bannana never mind a bunch.

Potassium overload?

26Do You Drink Alone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Drink Alone? Wed Jan 21 2015, 23:24

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:I Just been watching this tasty bird and she say's she struggles with one bannana never mind a bunch.

Potassium overload?
Must be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum