Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Posters you'd have a drink with, and others you would'nt.

+18
Sluffy
Keegan
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
karlypants
MartinBWFC
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Some Wanderers forums sort out a day/night pissup once a year, so who would be on your list of ins and outs.

For the record I would go with RT, for his intelligence, and if for no other reason, to see if he really is that ugly fucker in his avatar, Bolton Bonce, and breadman, for their wit, Scotty for bodyguard, Magoo, and glos just so I feel young, slufffy, so I feel even younger, and Natasha so Magoo can sort out her wonky tits.

Speaking of wonky tits, Hipster would definitely be on the not in list. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was thinking to start a thread on this earlier on which members you would have a beer with, spooky!

Can we have this piss-up on your turf, only I'm thinking that a night out trawling round Bradshawgate in the rain, avoiding drunken, pilled-up knobheads who want to fight you because you "looked at them a bit funny, ya bastard and my sister's mate unfriended her brother's ex on Facebook!" wouldn't make for the best of social gatherings.....

I'll have a Mojito, Scotty will take a pint and Magoo will probably be happy with a drink that comes in a clean glass.

Bonce will probably ask for "Um heap biggum Fire-water and coke."

Just keep Karlypants off the Vodka. I'm sensing there may be trouble there...

As Marvin Gaye said....Let's geddit on...........

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To be fair, forget the clashes in the past and hat there will be in the future.

I would definitely go for a drink with Sluffy and I would place a massive bet that we would actually agree on a lot of things, even on stuff we do disagree with, on here!!!

Also would with RT, Martin and a couple of others

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't think of any posters who I dislike so I would probably go for a drink with everyone, even more so if they were buying. :p

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Breadman and Hipster are my top two. RT because he is funny too, and ugly. Natasha for eye candy. Culcheth white cos I owe him one. And banks of the croal to see if anyone can beat him at drinking. BTID seems like a nice fellow too.
Sluffy, Keegan and Passi can all do one.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Add to that list boggers, doffcocker and pretty much everyone else, martin soul kitchen, reenok rebel and so on. Kp. Yeah, more the merrier.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mine's a large one.But that's another story.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'd go for a drink with any of you, but in reality it will never happen as we would all be exposed for the pathetic and sad losers with no friends we really are  Crying or Very sad

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have had a pint with a few posters on here and they are a splendid bunch of chaps. I don't dislike anyone really so I'm always up for a free slurp. I was going to have a pint with Magoo at the Reebok last season but he took a wrong turn and ended up in Budleigh Salterton.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've only ever met one person on this forum (you know who you are!) and that was very briefly a couple of seasons ago, so I'd be up for having a drink with anyone if only to to put faces to names - and to find out if some of you actually exist.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anyone.

I exist, I don't bullshit. im probably the most honest person on here...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd have to chin wanderlust, doffcocker, Magoo, Breadman, Boggers, Angry Dad, Culcheth, Rebel, Scottjames, and hipster.

Let's make this happen.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd have to chin wanderlust, doffcocker, Magoo, Breadman, Boggers, Angry Dad, Culcheth, Rebel, Scottjames, and hipster.

Let's make this happen.

Why the hostility?

We lost our virginity to each other Nat, ive seen your fanny before Nuggy ruined it...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Why the hostility?

We lost our virginity to each other Nat, ive seen your fanny before Nuggy ruined it...

The lights were off. You saw nothing.

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd have to chin wanderlust, doffcocker, Magoo, Breadman, Boggers, Angry Dad, Culcheth, Rebel, Scottjames, and hipster.

Let's make this happen.

What's this "chinning" thing you refer to?

Is it a euphemism for something sexual?

How much will it cost me and will I feel unclean afterwards?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Why the hostility?

The lights were off. You saw nothing.

My the time you took your knickers off my eyes had acclimatized.

The Lack of light didn't prevent me from hearing you screaming with pleasure though.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:

Let's make this happen.

What's this "chinning" thing you refer to?

Is it a euphemism for something sexual?

How much will it cost me and will I feel unclean afterwards?

Just remember breaders, ive been there...

Still want to?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

The Lack of light didn't prevent me from hearing you screaming with pleasure though.  

You experienced a lot in the 2 seconds.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

You experienced a lot in the 2 seconds.

The several times after that were better though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum