Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Posters you'd have a drink with, and others you would'nt.

+18
Sluffy
Keegan
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
karlypants
MartinBWFC
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:how would the people with multiple accounts pull it off? Would they keep disappearing and have a lot of cunning disguises?

1000 up btw!

:clap: 

Well done Piggy!

Yes I remember the 50 post target we set you - I think I had to lower it too so you had enough posts to enter our competition.

Really pleased though that you stuck with us and made this place your own.

To be honest we probably do have some fake accounts on here but we have put a stop (or outed) all the ones we do know about.

Most people on here really are as strange as they appear to be!

Part of the fun of being on Nuts for me though!

:biggrin: 

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I've met a couple or three off the forum, and really nice guys. I've also been to (organised it), meeting in the De Veres hotel, when I was on the official Bolton forum years ago. It was a good day and met about 6 or 7 of the crowd. The only problem was, that no bugger knew who was who, so I had to go around asking people who they were. Got some bloody funny looks off some. More than happy to join in, and I'll travel up and book a hotel somewhere.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I've met a couple or three off the forum, and really nice guys. I've also been to (organised it), meeting in the De Veres hotel, when I was on the official Bolton forum years ago. It was a good day and met about 6 or 7 of the crowd. The only problem was, that no bugger knew who was who, so I had to go around asking people who they were. Got some bloody funny looks off some. More than happy to join in, and I'll travel up and book a hotel somewhere.

Glos, a few of us are going to Yeovil and making a weekend of it. We are staying in Taunton on the Saturday night and are planning on trying the world famous Taunton cider. If you are free that weekend, you are welcome to join us. We can pick up at Cheltenham en route if needs be.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I've met a couple or three off the forum, and really nice guys. I've also been to (organised it), meeting in the De Veres hotel, when I was on the official Bolton forum years ago. It was a good day and met about 6 or 7 of the crowd. The only problem was, that no bugger knew who was who, so I had to go around asking people who they were. Got some bloody funny looks off some. More than happy to join in, and I'll travel up and book a hotel somewhere.

Glos, a few of us are going to Yeovil and making a weekend of it. We are staying in Taunton on the Saturday night and are planning on trying the world famous Taunton cider. If you are free that weekend, you are welcome to join us. We can pick up at Cheltenham en route if needs be.
If this is a regular thing RT then maybe a sticky would be a good idea for if people would like to join?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have been thinking the same for if ever we did all have a meet up!

I would feel like I had been internet dating if you get what I mean! Very Happy

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Reebok Trotter wrote:

RT, sounds good to me, count me in, but would say that I will make my way to Taunton. (I know the way, having lived there for 6 years  Very Happy , left in 1999, so don't know which are now the good pubs.). If your all booking into a place, count me in on that as well please. 
As Kp says, maybe you have a seat for someone off the forum?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are going down in a 16 seater mini-bus and there are 3 seats left. If anyone is interested then just drop me a PM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum