Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who was the worst Bolton Manager.

+12
karlypants
rammywhite
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
bryan458
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Jake McHale
scottjames30
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Who was the worst Manager .

Who was the worst Bolton Manager. - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Who was the worst Bolton Manager. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% [ 8 ]
Who was the worst Bolton Manager. - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Who was the worst Bolton Manager. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 68% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Who was the worst Bolton Manager. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who was the worst Bolton Manager. Tue Feb 10 2015, 11:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle for me.

22Who was the worst Bolton Manager. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who was the worst Bolton Manager. Tue Feb 10 2015, 14:45

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

When i saw the thread title Roy McFarland sprang to mind. I remember the outside of the lever end with 'McFarland out' graffitied all over it.

23Who was the worst Bolton Manager. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who was the worst Bolton Manager. Tue Feb 10 2015, 15:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i remember one game near the end of him being in charge jointly with Colin Todd. All the crowd were singing Roy McFarland you're a wanker over and over. I always thought it was a bit harsh as they were joint managers and Todd never got any abuse.

24Who was the worst Bolton Manager. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who was the worst Bolton Manager. Tue Feb 10 2015, 17:53

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Coyle obviously.

How can you compare a poor manager who didn't seem to know what he was doing with that incredible buffoon Coyle who destroyed a Premiership level team with his incompetence and then compounded it with some of the most stupid and incomprehensible signings we have ever seen? Do people not have memories?

25Who was the worst Bolton Manager. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who was the worst Bolton Manager. Wed Feb 11 2015, 15:20

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

How sickening is it when you see the new £5 billion + Sky deal to think that this grinning buffoon was given free rein to relegate the club after 10 good years in the top flight. You'll be getting £90 million plus parachute money now just for finishing bottom for fcuk's sake!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Never let it be forgotten how long Gartside allowed this gormless tosser to wreak havok at the Reebok. I'm still seething about it 3 years on.

26Who was the worst Bolton Manager. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who was the worst Bolton Manager. Wed Feb 11 2015, 16:22

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Numpty 28723 wrote:How sickening is it when you see the new £5 billion + Sky deal to think that this grinning buffoon was given free rein to relegate the club after 10 good years in the top flight. You'll be getting £90 million plus parachute money now just for finishing bottom for fcuk's sake!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Never let it be forgotten how long Gartside allowed this gormless tosser to wreak havok at the Reebok. I'm still seething about it 3 years on.

Me too! I'm still seething!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum