Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know this is probably a long shot but....

+2
karlypants
Bwfc1958
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Still there Karly. Better than ever… a solid breakfast and top milkshakes (which my lads love) too.

Where did you used to live in Astley B? Smile

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:Still there Karly. Better than ever… a solid breakfast and top milkshakes (which my lads love) too.

Yes, when I was a kid, went to St. Pauls Primary right around the corner from the Four Seaons. Moved to Egerton at 11ish though

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Yes, when I was a kid, went to St. Pauls Primary right around the corner from the Four Seaons. Moved to Egerton at 11ish though

I live just a bit further up from the Bay Mare pub.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:

I live just a bit further up from the Bay Mare pub.
I do, of course, know it well Karly. Not sure what it's like now but was a good little boozer back in my day

So you both lived near the school me and 58 went to. If course he lasted longer than me for some weird reason. .....

The old Bay Mare it ain't what it used to be.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:So you both lived near the school me and 58 went to. If course he lasted longer than me for some weird reason. .....

Sharples?

finlaymcdanger wrote:
y2johnny wrote:So you both lived near the school me and 58 went to. If course he lasted longer than me for some weird reason. .....

Sharples?

No the one with the shit coloured uniform. Thornleigh. I left early in the 4th year though and then went to St james in Farnworth

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:

Sharples?

No the one with the shit coloured uniform.   Thornleigh.  I left early in the 4th year though and then went to St james in Farnworth 
How dare you johnny. Brown uniform was the height of fashion. Or maybe it was just me that made it look good.... Wink

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:

Sharples?

No the one with the shit coloured uniform.   Thornleigh.  I left early in the 4th year though and then went to St james in Farnworth 
How dare you johnny. Brown uniform was the height of fashion. Or maybe it was just me that made it look good.... Wink

No one made that look good. Not even the girls. Could of been worse though. Mounts was brown and yellow

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Why did you leave? I'm sure you've mentioned before I just can't remember.

Bwfc1958 wrote:Why did you leave? I'm sure you've mentioned before I just can't remember.

Errrrr......i wasn't given a choice

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Takes a lot to get expelled from thornleigh johnny, you must have been a proper little shit.

I only ever did two things. Got caught wagging it once with a girl a couple of years above and then the decider was panicking after the six week holidays I'd forgotten about a joint in my boot bag. Sold it to two little grasses so i didn't get clocked with it. Obviously i didn't know they where snitches at the time. Lopez and snape. Wankers

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I went on the rob on a school trip and still didn't get expelled. Suspended for 4 days for looting Disneyland Paris (seriously).

Bwfc1958 wrote:I went on the rob on a school trip and still didn't get expelled. Suspended for 4 days for looting Disneyland Paris (seriously).

Very Happy that is quality. I was just naive i think. The girl i wagged it with was on wag watch (apparently it was a thing) i got a week litter picking for that.

My dad (who i dont speak to) was a copper too. When i got expelled he rang my mum and told her to tell me to deny everything. She said unlucky hes already admitted it Smile

We do joke about it now but when the teacher rang my mum (the one in it who looked a bit like gillian anderson) my mum said he would never do anything like that i hope youve got good evidence. The teacher just said errrr yeah......hes admitted it Very Happy

At least i was honest

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope you have both changed your ways and aren't complete tossers in real life! Very Happy

Smile Im a lot more sensible these days kp. On a bit of a come down from my chocolate milk though.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Smile Im a lot more sensible these days kp.  

Glad to hear it. Smile

Funny though, i had to go to the police station (just a scare tactic i think but i didnt know that at the time) and i just remember my mum sucking upto him saying i wanted to be a copper as well. Not one in my life have i wanted to be a copper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum