Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Burnley Relegation Thread.

+3
Boggersbelief
karlypants
scottjames30
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The final nail is nearly in cheers

Enjoying it Twisted Evil

I love West Ham, glad that they won Laughing

Copper ::FU::

2The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe we can get the Juke cheap when they drop down? Very Happy

3The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:24

Shame really. A team going about it the right way and they are just gonna miss out compared to team who have blown there wad. Unlucky burnley. We shouldn't really be gleeful in there demise considering they will be the chelsea/city of the championship next season

4The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8 points adrift, 9 to play for... They don't last very long up there do they

5The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Maybe we can get the Juke cheap when they drop down? Very Happy

He enjoyed it when he was with us, i knew it was a bad move going to that lot.

6The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:We shouldn't really be gleeful in there demise considering they will be the chelsea/city of the championship next season

How many times do we see relegated struggle...

7The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Shame really. A team going about it the right way and they are just gonna miss out compared to team who have blown there wad.  Unlucky burnley.  We shouldn't really be gleeful in there demise considering they will be the chelsea/city of the championship next season

It's only a bit of harmless fun y2. No genuine malice from me

8The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:26

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
y2johnny wrote:We shouldn't really be gleeful in there demise considering they will be the chelsea/city of the championship next season

Usually because they have splashed there cash and need to scrap galf there squad

I dont think burnley will have to

9The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:8 points adrift, 9 to play for... They don't last very long up there do they

They got lucky going up, I fear for them now.

Could be another Wigan/Blackpool Twisted Evil

10The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:27

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Shame really. A team going about it the right way and they are just gonna miss out compared to team who have blown there wad.  Unlucky burnley.  We shouldn't really be gleeful in there demise considering they will be the chelsea/city of the championship next season

It's only a bit of harmless fun y2. No genuine malice from me

No i know. I just think we will struggle because they won't have to get rid of players and still be able to afford to recruit any they do lose

11The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Usually because they have splashed there cash and need to scrap galf there squad

I think you need to stay off the galaxy chocolate, the sugar is affecting your spelling! Very Happy

12The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:29

Bit gutted for Burnley, they're everything modern football isn't. Squad full of British players, assembled for peanuts managed by an old school center half with a shit goatee. Shame to see them come down, Dyche deserved manager of the year had they stayed up because it looked (and proved to be) an impossible job. 

Less chance of getting Juke I'd say too, Dyche will know the Championship is more his level.

13The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A big club will always come back, the small clubs always go back.

14The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's not forget we had a better squad than burnley in our first championship season, they will lose their better players.. I reckon they'll take a while to adjust

15The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:30

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

I think you need to stay off the galaxy chocolate, the sugar is affecting your spelling! Very Happy

Im rushing because my missus is moaning im not looking up from my phone. Well she should be more interesting then shouldn't she

16The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Dyche will be good as one of Lennon's back room staff.

17The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:34

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Cheated by the ref today, not for the first time.

We were quite capable of getting relegated on our own without any help.

If Scott was a Bolton fan then he wouldn't have anything to laugh about. But seeing as he isn't, he does.

18The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dont blame the ref, show some class Copper.

19The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 18:49

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:

Definitely leaving - Ings

We don't have to sell but if the brass is right and they want to leave (possibles) - Trippier, Shackell and Heaton.

Marney's contract ends this season, so he may be another to leave.

If all of them players left we'd still be alright squad wise but would definitely need a couple of replacements. 

Relegation isn't a disaster for us, unlike the other two clubs which come down.

20The Burnley Relegation Thread. Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 19:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll take Ings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum