Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Burnley Relegation Thread.

+3
Boggersbelief
karlypants
scottjames30
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The Burnley Relegation Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 19:34

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The way we played today, it's fucking lucky we didn't get Relegated.

22The Burnley Relegation Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 19:52

What happens to QPR when they get relegated?

Remember at the start of the season the football league said they won't let them back in if they get relegated, because they didn't pay a fine. Has that been sorted?

23The Burnley Relegation Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 20:01

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks of the Croal wrote:The way we played today, it's fucking lucky we didn't get Relegated.

That bad eh?

I did notice that the crowd was over 18,000. Cheap tickets or just an end of season thing?

24The Burnley Relegation Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 20:05

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Barb Dwyer wrote:What happens to QPR when they get relegated?

Remember at the start of the season the football league said they won't let them back in if they get relegated, because they didn't pay a fine. Has that been sorted?

I don't know where the land lies with that, but I'd wager that QPR will be around about the bottom of the Championship next season if they go down. I can see a fire sale.

25The Burnley Relegation Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 20:08

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Birmingham brought a lot  and they were in good Voice.

We'd Fuck All to shout about, still Fucking Freezing Very Happy

26The Burnley Relegation Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 20:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least we stayed up, need à clear out and see whats happening on the free agent list.

I tried to wind Copper up but Burnley are made for a good season when they come back down.

27The Burnley Relegation Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 20:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks of the Croal wrote:Birmingham brought a lot 

I'll need evidence of that Banks.  Very Happy

The worlds worst travellers  are Birmingham.

28The Burnley Relegation Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sat May 02 2015, 20:21

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:
Banks of the Croal wrote:Birmingham brought a lot 

I'll need evidence of that Banks.  Very Happy

The worlds worst travellers  are Birmingham.

Not with us, they must love it here, even tho some of them were singing.

"Bolton's a Shit Hole I Wanna Go Home" Very Happy

29The Burnley Relegation Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Burnley Relegation Thread. Sun May 03 2015, 10:07

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:
Banks of the Croal wrote:The way we played today, it's fucking lucky we didn't get Relegated.

That bad eh?

I did notice that the crowd was over 18,000. Cheap tickets or just an end of season thing?

I think that figure is make believe. I was there -there were large parts of the ground with no-one in them. That figure is 10,000 less than full capacity and its a made up number
They count season ticket holders as  present whether they're there or not. Many round me in the East stand upper weren't there. That's about 12,000- plus the Birmingham contingent of about 3500.  The rest of the 18000 bought tickets.
I reckon there was less than 15000 there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum