Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

starting elevens from those who have travelled to austria

+2
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a great start to a thread entitled "starting eleven from this who travelled to Austria" and then suggesting a team with Wheater in it - who isn't in Austria.

I'd like to see some experimentation with Threlkeld and White playing RB (half each)
Problem is LB as like Nat I think Ream should be defensive mid so it would have to be Moxey although I think Kellett should give it a shot.

Can't see Lennon playing Ream in the middle though.

stop being pedantic listy, i just meant from who is on our books and already confirmed signings

Nixon saying on Twitter Derik a RB/CB more suited to RB physically so maybe that's Lennon's plan for him.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lennon will get to look at Maher in Austria after his spell at Blackpool, i think he will be in front of White going off the lads attempt last season he was well short.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah. White had disciplinary problems which is a shame as he's very quick and athletic and could be a good player if he gets his head right.

Has White been out on loan, maybe send him out for the first half of the season and see how he gets on.  Bolton Reserves in league one would do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum