Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Natasha 'real'?

+14
Angry Dad
Lyric Todkill
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
TheHateCamel
Lofty_Love
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
largehat
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Quent
Reebok_Rebel
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:

She is a beautiful, sophisticated, intelligent articulate, successful business woman, who runs her own company but still manages to never work on Saturdays and get to every Bolton match which always disgust her as she hates watching 'overpaid ponce's' but continues week in week out. She also has extraordinary strength for such a slender figured person and almost weekly has a enjoys a good battering of whoever is silly enough to disagree with her. On top of this she led a previous life as a professional footballer who could smash in those 25 yard volleys, clear balls off the line whilst breaking a leg, run the whole 90 mins with total ease, shake off her injuries and go again next week, not like those other ponces, needing 9 months to recover from a double leg fracture.

I'd like this on my headstone when I die.

22Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:51

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lofty_Love wrote:I don't think shes real, never have really.

The most obvious thing is how can someone who runs her own business go on boltonnuts 24/7.

Lets face it, if everything she has said is true then:

She is a beautiful, sophisticated, intelligent articulate, successful business woman, who runs her own company but still manages to never work on Saturdays and get to every Bolton match which always disgust her as she hates watching 'overpaid ponce's' but continues week in week out. She also has extraordinary strength for such a slender figured person and almost weekly has a enjoys a good battering of whoever is silly enough to disagree with her. On top of this she led a previous life as a professional footballer who could smash in those 25 yard volleys, clear balls off the line whilst breaking a leg, run the whole 90 mins with total ease, shake off her injuries and go again next week, not like those other ponces, needing 9 months to recover from a double leg fracture.

And for all her hatred towards football, its manager, chairmen and players she still found love in her heart for good old Bury Legend Dave Nugent and endeavours in her quest to make herself utterly miserable every Saturday and complain about it, every Saturday... until of course we get relegated, and she says that she will no longer watch the Wanderers, perhaps we will win to much for her liking next season? wheres the challenge in watching that.

Natasha may be her name, but I think she has made an online character, the Natasha we know.

Not that I mind though, I find it entertaining Smile

I find her entertaining too, I just wondered.

I agree with you...

you do know she simply will not react to anything you have said above she will just pick a little bit out and react to that...and tell us she is a beautiful, intelligent businesswoman...

see...I was kind of right.

she only has an opinion on something if it detracts from people questioning what she says...

23Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:58

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Is it too late to own up to not being a real camel?

24Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:58

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lofty_Love wrote:

I'd like this on my headstone when I die.

for example....this.

25Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rebel, please link me to one post where I claimed to be beautiful.

26Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 17:02

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Rebel, please link me to one post where I claimed to be beautiful.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I choose Serinda Swan/Taylor Cole because people say I look like them.

Earlier on this thread

27Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 17:04

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:Rebel, please link me to one post where I claimed to be beautiful.

Well, claiming to be told regularly that you look like the women on your avatar (whom you have to admit are two truly stunning women) constitutes as claiming to be beautiful. That and the modelling thing. Unless of course you were a hand model, then you could post an avatar of a slender meat hook I suppose.
I was Rhys Ifans' stunt arse in four weddings. Not really but I could have been.

Anyway, I am a real camel so nur! Well, I have a hump.
And Rhys Ifans' arse.

28Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 17:10

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

TheHateCamel wrote:Is it too late to own up to not being a real camel?

no..

I always had a suspicion lol!

29Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 17:12

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

TheHateCamel wrote:

Well, claiming to be told regularly that you look like the women on your avatar (whom you have to admit are two truly stunning women) constitutes as claiming to be beautiful. That and the modelling thing. Unless of course you were a hand model, then you could post an avatar of a slender meat hook I suppose.
I was Rhys Ifans' stunt arse in four weddings. Not really but I could have been.

And Rhys Ifans' arse.

I have literally just almost shit myself laughing!... Very Happy

30Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 17:19

TheHateCamel wrote:

And Rhys Ifans' arse.

I believed every word of this but then thought about it and Ryhs Ifans wasn't even in Four Weddings. So now I don't know what to believe.

31Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 17:19

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can think of several posters I'd rather disappear than Natasha.
Aside from all the rubbish about depression which lets her down, nothing she writes manages to irritate me.

32Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 17:29

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

OneOinCoyle wrote:
TheHateCamel wrote:

And Rhys Ifans' arse.

I believed every word of this but then thought about it and Ryhs Ifans wasn't even in Four Weddings. So now I don't know what to believe.

Dammit!!! That other Hugh grant film then, the one with the Duck faced american bint that's paid too much for not being able to act. You know the one, has a penchant for glamorising prostitution.

33Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 18:00

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I have to admit...

I dont believe the hooker tale either...

It was 100% true to a certain point.

34Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 18:30

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You'd change your name to Natasha Whittam if you were christened Richard Upritchard.

She's actually a lollipop man from Bamber Bridge.

35Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 19:29

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

TheHateCamel wrote:Dammit!!! That other Hugh grant film then, the one with the Duck faced american bint that's paid too much for not being able to act. You know the one, has a penchant for glamorising prostitution.

Notting Hill.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

36Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 20:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I can think of several posters I'd rather disappear than Natasha.
Aside from all the rubbish about depression which lets her down, nothing she writes manages to irritate me.

I reckon I'm your inspiration in life....you have a lot of anger inside you and I feel my work is helping you to channel it properly on here.

37Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 20:30

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I can think of several posters I'd rather disappear than Natasha.

I reckon I'm your inspiration in life....you have a lot of anger inside you and I feel my work is helping you to channel it properly on here.

I think that's fair to an extent.

38Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 21:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
I've always assumed she is 100% real.

You little fibber! Shocked

39Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 06:21

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

She's is certainly nicer than she used to be

40Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 13:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Whether she is what she say,s she is or not doesn,t matter. She is my favorite poster by a mile and IF she is for real she is a big turn on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum