Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Natasha 'real'?

+14
Angry Dad
Lyric Todkill
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
TheHateCamel
Lofty_Love
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
largehat
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Quent
Reebok_Rebel
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 19:26

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yeh same, when I first started posting on here I though she was a total idiot, but it doesn't take long to realise thats she is just playing a character, kind of like Bolton Hater, but she has spent much more time perfecting hers..

..still not as much as Quent though

62Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 19:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Well it wasn't that funny or anything but she posted a story about how she'd met eyes at Gary Megson in a bar in cheshire somewhere and a full blown story about how he thought Coyle was shit and revelations about players etc etc.

cue mich posting an interview from the same day from Wednesdays pre season training camp in Scandinavia where Megson was present.

Talk about a damp squib! But just summed Nat up for me and did make me laugh.

Sheffield Wednesday were away for a week, Megson came back to the UK to sign someone, and spent the weekend with his wife in the Lakes. It's not some conspiracy theory, it's just the truth.

I often think that Hipster is judging me by his own life. I am an outgoing person and if I see someone worth talking to I go for it. If you sit at the back of the room all your life you'll never see or hear anything interesting.

p.s. I love it when so-called educated people like Largehat & Hipster go back months/years to find something I said. Hilarious.

63Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 19:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Oh I should add a quote from that link from our dear Natasha:

"Every credit to Owen Coyle, with virtually the same nucleus of players that were playing under Megson he has changed the way we play. Gone are 90 minutes of longball bobbins, and now we actually look like scoring when we go forward. The players have more confidence and seem keen to have the ball at all times."

It just goes to show she will post ANYTHING to try to piss people off, even shamelessly contradicting herself. Again, it is what it is.

Again, twisted to suit your needs.

I said from the beginning that Coyle was the wrong man. Then we started playing some decent stuff and I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. It turns out I was right from the start.

Do you think I was the only one who praised him in the early days but now thinks he is a bellend?

64Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 19:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:Yeh same, when I first started posting on here I though she was a total idiot, but it doesn't take long to realise thats she is just playing a character, kind of like Bolton Hater, but she has spent much more time perfecting hers..

..still not as much as Quent though

A character for 8 years? I deserve a medal then don't you think?

65Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 19:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

RR - take it from me, don't let Nat get to you. She used to wind me up something rotten in the days of 606 and the early bolton banter days.

If I gave up football forums I don't think you'd be far behind.

66Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 19:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Well it wasn't that funny or anything but she posted a story about how she'd met eyes at Gary Megson in a bar in cheshire somewhere and a full blown story about how he thought Coyle was shit and revelations about players etc etc.

cue mich posting an interview from the same day from Wednesdays pre season training camp in Scandinavia where Megson was present.

Sheffield Wednesday were away for a week, Megson came back to the UK to sign someone, and spent the weekend with his wife in the Lakes. It's not some conspiracy theory, it's just the truth.

I often think that Hipster is judging me by his own life. I am an outgoing person and if I see someone worth talking to I go for it. If you sit at the back of the room all your life you'll never see or hear anything interesting.

p.s. I love it when so-called educated people like Largehat & Hipster go back months/years to find something I said. Hilarious.

Nat just admit the story was a load of bollocks.

As for "going back" it's called having a memory.

you should be chuffed your ridiculous stories are memorable!

67Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 19:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Do you know, next time I meet someone famous I'm not going to tell the story on here.

68Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 19:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure Gary Megson will remember that meeting with a 32 year old stunning brunette. If I'm ever lucky enough to meet him i'll ask him about it.

69Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 19:59

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Lucky?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

70Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 19:59

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Yep, same here. I remember reading that article Nat sent to the Sunderland fanzine at the time we played Sunderland, it was only a couple of years later I encountered Nat on a forum and put two and two together and looked at the article again.

I only shared it in this thread in defence of Nat because it mentions how you're god's gift to advertising there. Not one who knows the basics of employment law, but still.

And while I was finding the link I looked at the first paragraph and Nat's praise of Coyle and found it quite funny.

71Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 20:00

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Do you know, next time I meet someone famous I'm not going to tell the story on here.

Well that won't be hard, your posts are usually about meeting famous people you have never met anyway.

72Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 20:03

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I said from the beginning that Coyle was the wrong man. Then we started playing some decent stuff and I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. It turns out I was right from the start.

I had a look on BA for your I Met Megson article after Hipster mentioned it this afternoon, Nat. I didn't find it, but I did find this from you in Summer 2009.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I think Owen Coyle is a good manager, he's worked wonders with Burnley while always trying to play football. Alan Curbishley would be a good choice also, and an outside bet would be Micky Adams.

Fine, call me a saddo for quoting you from the past, but I'd rather be a saddo than a liar.

73Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 20:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

Fine, call me a saddo for quoting you from the past, but I'd rather be a saddo than a liar.

That's the funniest post I've ever read.

Try reading what I wrote in Summer 2009 a bit more closely and get back to me.

74Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 20:20

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well that's predictable. When backed into a corner, you either

a) ignore the thread for several hours or until lots of other posts have got in the way
b) make personal comments
c) change the subject

There's proof in black and white, once again, that you're full of shit.

We all know your game, Nat. Read the posts on this thread. You're not kidding anyone. You're entertaining at times, tiresome at others, but you're full of shit.

75Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 20:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Well that's predictable. When backed into a corner, you either

a) ignore the thread for several hours or until lots of other posts have got in the way
c) change the subject

We all know your game, Nat. Read the posts on this thread. You're not kidding anyone. You're entertaining at times, tiresome at others, but you're full of shit.

I put Owen Coyle and Micky Adams in the same sentence. Anyone who follows my work knows I've been banging on about Micky Adams for years. As a joke.

76Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 20:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

c) change the subject

I can't prove the things I say, I don't have a photo of me sharing a joke with Dean Holdsworth in a jacuzzi. I didn't ask Gary Megson to pose for a photo holding a newspaper from that day, just so I could prove myself to a bunch of geeks on a football forum.

But I get the picture, you don't want to hear my stories anymore and that's fine. I look forward to more fascinating stories about your ringpiece instead.

77Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 20:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, I'm quite intrigued how your refer to your postings and comments as 'my work'. Do you have a business strategy regardfing the forums you join ?

78Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 20:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

c) change the subject

I can't prove the things I say, I don't have a photo of me sharing a joke with Dean Holdsworth in a jacuzzi. I didn't ask Gary Megson to pose for a photo holding a newspaper from that day, just so I could prove myself to a bunch of geeks on a football forum.

But I get the picture, you don't want to hear my stories anymore and that's fine. I look forward to more fascinating stories about your damaged ringpiece instead.

79Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 20:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Nat, I'm quite intrigued how your refer to your postings and comments as 'my work'. Do you have a business strategy regardfing the forums you join ?

My posts and quotes are read all around the world, I am a modern day David Icke.

80Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 20:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Ha ha, I like it. Count me as a follower Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum