Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Natasha 'real'?

+14
Angry Dad
Lyric Todkill
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
TheHateCamel
Lofty_Love
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
largehat
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Quent
Reebok_Rebel
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 14:49

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

She still never responds to simple conversational questions like 'what business do you have?'

she tells us so much how she is a rich, posh, beautiful and successful businesswoman...but NEVER talks about her comapany and spends all day on a forum. also she never seems to work weekends....

she just seems to be either a pretentious ex 'WAG' type (or a a wannabe wag type) or a complete fake, who is in fact a dole dossing WUM with a dream...and an internet persona.

sorry...

42Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 15:40

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I think Angry Dad wants to tap that.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

43Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 15:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha would have to be pretty thick to disclose personal details on here or anywhere else on the Internet for that matter. I think that everyone has to accept that people on here are as real as their avatar and get on with it.
I live with Natasha and she's OK if a little pushy. If you really want to know, she is good looking in a stereotypical kind of way, has a nice body but she's not that good in the sack as she has trouble "letting go" - sex isn't really her thing especially if she doesn't feel in control. Her only regrets in life are that she isn't quite rich enough to afford proper staff and wished she understood football. But she's not a bad person at heart so give her a break.

44Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
I live with Natasha and she's OK if a little pushy. If you really want to know, she is good looking in a stereotypical kind of way, has a nice body but she's not that good in the sack as she has trouble "letting go" - sex isn't really her thing especially if she doesn't feel in control. Her only regrets in life are that she isn't quite rich enough to afford proper staff and wished she understood football. But she's not a bad person at heart so give her a break.

Nuggy, is that you?

45Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Natasha would have to be pretty thick to disclose personal details on here or anywhere else on the Internet for that matter. I think that everyone has to accept that people on here are as real as their avatar and get on with it.

I understand what you mean...

but im not asking for her bank account number and sort code. every day on here people talk about personal lives on a limited level, people know i have a little boy, have split up with his mum and vaguely what type of buisness im in...

she always avoids general conversational questions, I think its to hide the fact that she is a fraud (but a bloody good one) really.

I also like her as a poster, I just think she not who she makes out to be...

46Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:She still never responds to simple conversational questions like 'what business do you have?'

she tells us so much how she is a rich, posh, beautiful and successful businesswoman...but NEVER talks about her comapany and spends all day on a forum. also she never seems to work weekends....

So I'm fake because I don't name the company I work for?

Is this your first day on the internet?

47Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:19

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:She still never responds to simple conversational questions like 'what business do you have?'

So I'm fake because I don't name the company I work for?

Is this your first day on the internet?

again...ive never said 'were do you work'

I just asked what is this successful business you run?

you always seem to fade away or come back with some answer that detracts from the question...

48Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I understand what you mean...

but im not asking for her bank account number and sort code. every day on here people talk about personal lives on a limited level, people know i have a little boy, have split up with his mum and vaguely what type of buisness im in...

she always avoids general conversational questions, I think its to hide the fact that she is a fraud (but a bloody good one) really.

I also like her as a poster, I just think she not who she makes out to be...

Rebel, I've been around Bolton forums for 8 years or so, in that time a lot of my working life has been part of my posts. Forgive me if I don't give every new poster a run down of my career and love life.

Anyway, you know I used to date David Nugent and shared a jacuzzi with Dean Holdsworth & Paulo Di Canio - does it get more personal than that?

49Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

you always seem to fade away or come back with some answer that detracts from the question...

I work for an advertising agency in Manchester City Centre. Have you now got an erection?

50Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:22

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I work for an advertising agency in Manchester City Centre. Have you now got an erection?

no...

bit of an anti climax that, I thought you ran your own company Crying or Very sad

51Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

no...

bit of an anti climax that, I thought you ran your own company Crying or Very sad

It's my farther's company, but he has now retired.

52Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:52

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Rebel, Nat's been using the advertising agency bollocks for a long time. You're mistaken to say she doesn't give away anything about her personal life.

Check this link out:

http://salutsunderland.com/2010/12/safc-v-bolton-a-woman-with-megson-in-her-sights/

I find Angry Dad's post a bit odd.

Natasha is a character on an internet forum, I don't see why people create these threads about whether she's "real" or not. I've been on here and BA for less than a year and I've seen 3-4 such threads.

I've given away less information than Natasha - nobody on any forum has a clue what I do for a living, where I live, my marital status etc - because nobody cares. I don't see how using a 'real sounding' user name and a pretty avatar makes someone's identity more interesting. It is what it is.

53Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:54

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Oh I should add a quote from that link from our dear Natasha:

"Every credit to Owen Coyle, with virtually the same nucleus of players that were playing under Megson he has changed the way we play. Gone are 90 minutes of longball bobbins, and now we actually look like scoring when we go forward. The players have more confidence and seem keen to have the ball at all times."

It just goes to show she will post ANYTHING to try to piss people off, even shamelessly contradicting herself. Again, it is what it is.

54Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think when Mich caught Natasha out on her story about Gary Megson was my favourite Nat moment by far... very funny.

55Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:59

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Come on Hipster, share the magic.

56Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 17:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well it wasn't that funny or anything but she posted a story about how she'd met eyes at Gary Megson in a bar in cheshire somewhere and a full blown story about how he thought Coyle was shit and revelations about players etc etc.

cue mich posting an interview from the same day from Wednesdays pre season training camp in Scandinavia where Megson was present.

Talk about a damp squib! But just summed Nat up for me and did make me laugh.

57Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 17:02

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Awesome. I love Malcolm.

58Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 17:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha is the most creative poster on here.

Runner up: Quent

59Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 17:28

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I assume this is were this thread ends...

Nat will never post on this thread again.

I dont know why i even questioned her actually, I was obviously wrong...

60Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 17:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I assume this is were this thread ends...

Nat will never post on this thread again.

I dont know why i even questioned her actually, I was obviously wrong...

RR - take it from me, don't let Nat get to you. She used to wind me up something rotten in the days of 606 and the early bolton banter days.

but as Sluffy would say it's only a football forum so who cares who is who.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum