Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Natasha 'real'?

+14
Angry Dad
Lyric Todkill
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
TheHateCamel
Lofty_Love
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
largehat
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Quent
Reebok_Rebel
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

31Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 17:19

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can think of several posters I'd rather disappear than Natasha.
Aside from all the rubbish about depression which lets her down, nothing she writes manages to irritate me.

32Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 17:29

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

OneOinCoyle wrote:
TheHateCamel wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Rebel, please link me to one post where I claimed to be beautiful.

Well, claiming to be told regularly that you look like the women on your avatar (whom you have to admit are two truly stunning women) constitutes as claiming to be beautiful. That and the modelling thing. Unless of course you were a hand model, then you could post an avatar of a slender meat hook I suppose.
I was Rhys Ifans' stunt arse in four weddings. Not really but I could have been.

Anyway, I am a real camel so nur! Well, I have a hump.
And Rhys Ifans' arse.

I believed every word of this but then thought about it and Ryhs Ifans wasn't even in Four Weddings. So now I don't know what to believe.

Dammit!!! That other Hugh grant film then, the one with the Duck faced american bint that's paid too much for not being able to act. You know the one, has a penchant for glamorising prostitution.

33Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 18:00

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I have to admit...

I dont believe the hooker tale either...

It was 100% true to a certain point.

34Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 18:30

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You'd change your name to Natasha Whittam if you were christened Richard Upritchard.

She's actually a lollipop man from Bamber Bridge.

35Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 19:29

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

TheHateCamel wrote:Dammit!!! That other Hugh grant film then, the one with the Duck faced american bint that's paid too much for not being able to act. You know the one, has a penchant for glamorising prostitution.

Notting Hill.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

36Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 20:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I can think of several posters I'd rather disappear than Natasha.
Aside from all the rubbish about depression which lets her down, nothing she writes manages to irritate me.

I reckon I'm your inspiration in life....you have a lot of anger inside you and I feel my work is helping you to channel it properly on here.

37Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 20:30

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I can think of several posters I'd rather disappear than Natasha.

I reckon I'm your inspiration in life....you have a lot of anger inside you and I feel my work is helping you to channel it properly on here.

I think that's fair to an extent.

38Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 21:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
I've always assumed she is 100% real.

You little fibber! Shocked

39Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 06:21

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

She's is certainly nicer than she used to be

40Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 13:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Whether she is what she say,s she is or not doesn,t matter. She is my favorite poster by a mile and IF she is for real she is a big turn on.

41Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 14:49

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

She still never responds to simple conversational questions like 'what business do you have?'

she tells us so much how she is a rich, posh, beautiful and successful businesswoman...but NEVER talks about her comapany and spends all day on a forum. also she never seems to work weekends....

she just seems to be either a pretentious ex 'WAG' type (or a a wannabe wag type) or a complete fake, who is in fact a dole dossing WUM with a dream...and an internet persona.

sorry...

42Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 15:40

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I think Angry Dad wants to tap that.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

43Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 15:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha would have to be pretty thick to disclose personal details on here or anywhere else on the Internet for that matter. I think that everyone has to accept that people on here are as real as their avatar and get on with it.
I live with Natasha and she's OK if a little pushy. If you really want to know, she is good looking in a stereotypical kind of way, has a nice body but she's not that good in the sack as she has trouble "letting go" - sex isn't really her thing especially if she doesn't feel in control. Her only regrets in life are that she isn't quite rich enough to afford proper staff and wished she understood football. But she's not a bad person at heart so give her a break.

44Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
I live with Natasha and she's OK if a little pushy. If you really want to know, she is good looking in a stereotypical kind of way, has a nice body but she's not that good in the sack as she has trouble "letting go" - sex isn't really her thing especially if she doesn't feel in control. Her only regrets in life are that she isn't quite rich enough to afford proper staff and wished she understood football. But she's not a bad person at heart so give her a break.

Nuggy, is that you?

45Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Natasha would have to be pretty thick to disclose personal details on here or anywhere else on the Internet for that matter. I think that everyone has to accept that people on here are as real as their avatar and get on with it.

I understand what you mean...

but im not asking for her bank account number and sort code. every day on here people talk about personal lives on a limited level, people know i have a little boy, have split up with his mum and vaguely what type of buisness im in...

she always avoids general conversational questions, I think its to hide the fact that she is a fraud (but a bloody good one) really.

I also like her as a poster, I just think she not who she makes out to be...

46Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:She still never responds to simple conversational questions like 'what business do you have?'

she tells us so much how she is a rich, posh, beautiful and successful businesswoman...but NEVER talks about her comapany and spends all day on a forum. also she never seems to work weekends....

So I'm fake because I don't name the company I work for?

Is this your first day on the internet?

47Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:19

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:She still never responds to simple conversational questions like 'what business do you have?'

So I'm fake because I don't name the company I work for?

Is this your first day on the internet?

again...ive never said 'were do you work'

I just asked what is this successful business you run?

you always seem to fade away or come back with some answer that detracts from the question...

48Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I understand what you mean...

but im not asking for her bank account number and sort code. every day on here people talk about personal lives on a limited level, people know i have a little boy, have split up with his mum and vaguely what type of buisness im in...

she always avoids general conversational questions, I think its to hide the fact that she is a fraud (but a bloody good one) really.

I also like her as a poster, I just think she not who she makes out to be...

Rebel, I've been around Bolton forums for 8 years or so, in that time a lot of my working life has been part of my posts. Forgive me if I don't give every new poster a run down of my career and love life.

Anyway, you know I used to date David Nugent and shared a jacuzzi with Dean Holdsworth & Paulo Di Canio - does it get more personal than that?

49Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

you always seem to fade away or come back with some answer that detracts from the question...

I work for an advertising agency in Manchester City Centre. Have you now got an erection?

50Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 16:22

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I work for an advertising agency in Manchester City Centre. Have you now got an erection?

no...

bit of an anti climax that, I thought you ran your own company Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum