Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton XI to face Chorley FC

+5
MartinBWFC
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

41Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

31 - Woolery looked to double his tally for the night but Ashton was quick off his line and made him look foolish.

42Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Massive chant of 'Wanky Wanky Wanky Wanderers' goes round the Chorley end. Laugh out loud funny.

43Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mavies tries to sit next to me. I move away covering my fanny all the time.

44Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:21

Natasha Whittam wrote:Mavies tries to sit next to me. I move away covering my fanny all the time.

King Size duvet cover?

45Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

35 - Medo yet to touch the ball

46Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

37 - Dorney's wayward shot had to be watched all the way by Fitzsimons in the Bolton goal as Dean was lurking at the back post.

47Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No Chorley shots on target yet. Whites keeper gone for a pie.

48Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No pies left. Lennon and Wheater have eaten them all.

49Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll wait for a delivery.

50Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Half Time.

51Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

44 - Dean heads the ball down into the path of Hine but the Magpies forward is tugged back. Must be a penalty to Chorley?! The referee says "play on" while adjusting his BWFC underpants.

52Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

HT - Chorley 0-1 Bolton Wanderers. Kayne Woolery's 20th minute strike is the difference between the two sides, although many would say the ref had the biggest impact.

53Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:41

Natasha Whittam wrote:HT - Chorleys best xi ever 0-1 Bolton Wanderers under 12s.

Very Happy

54Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sounds entertaining. Woolery scored again. Interesting.

55Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:50

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Sounds entertaining.  Woolery scored again.  Interesting.

Yeah but it was against the equivalent of bolton schools year 7 team Very Happy

56Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are we really winning? I take it all back.

57Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

58 mins and still no Chorley shot on target.

58Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 20:59

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

@OfficialBWFC: If tonight's match is a draw at full time then a penalty shootout will take place to decide the winners #BWFC

59Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 21:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our keeper not back from the pie stall yet.

60Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Wed Jul 15 2015, 21:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't need him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum