Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Are Brits Tossers?

+6
Soul Kitchen
MartinBWFC
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Why Are Brits Tossers? Wed Jul 22 2015, 16:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ryanair has banned duty free alcohol on flights back from Ibiza due to the high number of pissed up passengers causing trouble.

What is it about the British and their alcohol? We don't drink anymore alcohol than the Spaniards or the French but you never see them acting like complete gobshites on holiday.

What sort of bellend needs alcohol to enjoy a holiday anyway, surely alcohol is simply something nice to drink with a good meal?

Have you been a bellend on holiday because of alcohol or do detest these drunken twats and would happily have them ejected from the plane at 35,000 feet?

2Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Wed Jul 22 2015, 16:10

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The latter.

3Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Wed Jul 22 2015, 16:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:The latter.

I'm guessing you are one of those tossers though, doffcocker. We know you like your alcohol.

4Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Wed Jul 22 2015, 16:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once got locked up for the night fighting due to alcohol, i once went awol for a couple of days due to alcohol, i once broke my foot due to drinking alcohol. 

Me and alcohol don't really get on that well.

5Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Wed Jul 22 2015, 17:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brits is a bit strong. English is probably more apt.

6Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Wed Jul 22 2015, 17:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Brits is a bit strong. English is probably more apt.

Feck off, the Ryanair ban was just Scottish destinations at first.

7Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Wed Jul 22 2015, 17:26

The Scots are some of the worst, stop fishing.

I don't think this problem is limited to Brits in fairness, Americans, Autralians and South Africans were equally loud, annoying and drunk when I was in Asia.

Think it's more an English speaking thing on that evidence.

8Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Wed Jul 22 2015, 17:48

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Having experienced all Nationalities abroad, the worst undoubtably are Brits and Canadians, both  Nationalities are obnoxious for varying reasons, and my favourites overseas are the Scots and the Irish, yes they like a good piss up, but never or very rarely want to fight the World, English and Canadians seem to have an inbuilt anger button, so yes they are all cunts on holiday.

9Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Wed Jul 22 2015, 17:51

I hate Canadians for that very reason.

They ruined Cuba for me.

The hockey-obsessed, weird accented twats.....

10Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Wed Jul 22 2015, 18:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Brits is a bit strong. English is probably more apt.

Let's not mention the pissed up cross dressers ripping the goalposts down at Wembley!
You have an excuse for not remembering, you was practicing your breaststroke in your dad's sack.

11Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Wed Jul 22 2015, 20:06

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Couldn't agree more, Nat. The drunken Chelsea fans causing havoc in Paris earlier this year undid years of good work trying to clean up the image of British soccer "fans". Glad to see that the obnoxious racists amongst them got what they deserved today....unless you think they got off lightly.........

12Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Wed Jul 22 2015, 20:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Couldn't agree more, Nat. The drunken Chelsea fans causing havoc in Paris earlier this year undid years of good work trying to clean up the image of British soccer "fans". Glad to see that the obnoxious racists amongst them got what they deserved today....unless you think they got off lightly.........

Why do you call it soccer?

13Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Wed Jul 22 2015, 20:50

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You booze at sea level and are seen as a jovial life and soul type. You booze at 30,000 feet and you are a walking bomb. That's why Brits are tossers. They don't know their limitations and how their surroundings can affect them. You can't smoke on an aeroplane, you shouldn't be allowed to drink on an aeroplane.

14Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Thu Jul 23 2015, 10:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Having experienced all Nationalities abroad, the worst undoubtably are Brits and Canadians, both  Nationalities are obnoxious for varying reasons, and my favourites overseas are the Scots and the Irish, yes they like a good piss up, but never or very rarely want to fight the World, English and Canadians seem to have an inbuilt anger button, so yes they are all cunts on holiday.

Seems the person with the most experience backs my opinion. English generally want to fight once pissed.

15Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Thu Jul 23 2015, 10:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Seems the person with the most experience backs my opinion. English generally want to fight once pissed.

Why has Martin got the most experience, just because he runs a kids club in a foreign country?

16Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Thu Jul 23 2015, 10:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

17Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Sat Jul 25 2015, 19:14

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
okocha wrote:Couldn't agree more, Nat. The drunken Chelsea fans causing havoc in Paris earlier this year undid years of good work trying to clean up the image of British soccer "fans". Glad to see that the obnoxious racists amongst them got what they deserved today....unless you think they got off lightly.........

Why do you call it soccer?

Soccer is actually a "ye olde" English term to differentiate from Rugby-Football.  But as time went on we just changed it from soccer to football and rugby-football to just rugby.

therefore Soccer is actually the correct word we should be using for the game.

18Why Are Brits Tossers? Empty Re: Why Are Brits Tossers? Sat Jul 25 2015, 19:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:Having experienced all Nationalities abroad, the worst undoubtably are Brits and Canadians, both  Nationalities are obnoxious for varying reasons, and my favourites overseas are the Scots and the Irish, yes they like a good piss up, but never or very rarely want to fight the World, English and Canadians seem to have an inbuilt anger button, so yes they are all cunts on holiday.

I would also agree after witnessing it in Amsterdam for over 6 years, when I lived there.  Scots, welsh and Irish are nowhere near as bad as English when pissed up!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum