Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Brits never satisfied?

+3
Soul Kitchen
Dinae Moe Humm
doffcocker
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are Brits never satisfied?  Empty Are Brits never satisfied? Wed Jul 24 2013, 14:45

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can't believe the number of people claiming to be fed up of this weather. It'd be like this at least 9 months a year if it were up to me. I love hot weather. I love daylight. The only depressing thing for me is it has to end some day soon.

2Are Brits never satisfied?  Empty Re: Are Brits never satisfied? Wed Jul 24 2013, 14:54

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Plus, the people who don't like the sun have most of the year to enjoy the rain. When it's sunny, just shut up and enjoy it.

3Are Brits never satisfied?  Empty Re: Are Brits never satisfied? Wed Jul 24 2013, 14:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't loz about in the sun when on my hols but the hotter the better, bring it on!

4Are Brits never satisfied?  Empty Re: Are Brits never satisfied? Wed Jul 24 2013, 15:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We're a nation of moaners, it's a fact, this is why I loved being in Spain where nobody moans and everyone is nice and relaxed.

The weather has been great and apart from the rain yesterday is still nice and warm, how anyone can moan is beyond me.

5Are Brits never satisfied?  Empty Re: Are Brits never satisfied? Wed Jul 24 2013, 15:44

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How do you know they don't moan? Do you speak the lingo?

6Are Brits never satisfied?  Empty Re: Are Brits never satisfied? Wed Jul 24 2013, 19:00

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No, we like moaning. Only have to come here to realise that Smile

7Are Brits never satisfied?  Empty Re: Are Brits never satisfied? Wed Jul 24 2013, 19:31

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To be fair everyone in the world moans about anything and everything - from teh weather to money to the Government etc etc etc

Thankfully it actually just isn't a British uniqueness - we are just famed for it

8Are Brits never satisfied?  Empty Re: Are Brits never satisfied? Sun Jul 28 2013, 22:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I can't believe the number of people claiming to be fed up of this weather. It'd be like this at least 9 months a year if it were up to me. I love hot weather. I love daylight. The only depressing thing for me is it has to end some day soon.

You probably spent the majority of the heatwave in the frozen aisle at Asda.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum