Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UK Holiday Suggestions please

+11
scottjames30
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
mark leach
Chairmanda
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Fri Jul 24 2015, 18:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Breadman wrote:

I honestly hope they go bust.

Really though, they might have kids to feed????
If Bread's right about their fish and chips,it might be doing the kids a favour. Very Happy

42UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Fri Jul 24 2015, 19:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Really?

43UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Fri Jul 24 2015, 20:13

karlypants wrote:You could always dig that tent out and pitch up there, I first went camping with my mum and dad when I was a baby and it never did me any harm.

It's a great experience and lots of fun that your kids will love.

You pleasure men for cheap drink behind bargain booze Wink

44UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Fri Jul 24 2015, 20:14

Barb Dwyer wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
i've heard it is worth going to whitby just for the fish and chips, pisses all over southports extortionately priced effort.

Smile
Extortionately overpriced? I have no idea what you mean. 

http://www.theswanrestaurant.co.uk/restaurant.html

Pub prices that not chippy prices

45UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Sun Jul 26 2015, 13:33

Booked greenacres in Wales. Its a haven site with loads to do for the kids. If we enjoy it we are going to book for dawlish sands in Devon next year monday to Friday Smile

420 quid for three nights. Two adults two kids and a dog.

Excited now. Oh and if i have to pay 4 quid to get online i will. I'm not tight like norpig Wink

46UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Sun Jul 26 2015, 13:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Booked greenacres in Wales. Its a haven site with loads to do for the kids. If we enjoy it we are going to book for dawlish sands in Devon next year monday to Friday Smile

Excited now.  Oh and if i have to pay 4 quid to get online i will. I'm not tight like norpig Wink
oi Johnny, i'm not tight just good with holding on to my money  Very Happy

47UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Sun Jul 26 2015, 13:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Park resorts are where we have just come back from in Cayton Bay near Scarborough. The parks are smaller than Haven and the facilities aren't quite as good as Haven but we prefer them as they aren't as busy. We have been to Haven at Cleethorpes as well which had great facilities but it just felt a bit big and busy for us.

48UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Sun Jul 26 2015, 13:54

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Booked greenacres in Wales. Its a haven site with loads to do for the kids. If we enjoy it we are going to book for dawlish sands in Devon next year monday to Friday Smile

Excited now.  Oh and if i have to pay 4 quid to get online i will. I'm not tight like norpig Wink
oi Johnny, i'm not tight just good with holding on to my money  Very Happy

You just don't care about the site as much. ....we know Wink

49UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Sun Jul 26 2015, 13:55

Norpig wrote:Park resorts are where we have just come back from in Cayton Bay near Scarborough. The parks are smaller than Haven and the facilities aren't quite as good as Haven but we prefer them as they aren't as busy. We have been to Haven at Cleethorpes as well which had great facilities but it just felt a bit big and busy for us.

I think we looked at that one too. Just settled on this one as we know north Wales quite well so if it is shite we can just go out

50UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Mon Jul 27 2015, 21:35

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Been all up the east coast over the years, far better over there than our coast this side of the hill.
Scarborough, Filey, Brid, Whitby and Skeggy.

51UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Mon Jul 27 2015, 21:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I can also recommend Dawlish for a holiday if going for a week or so Johnny, a long weekend is pushing it a bit for the 4 hour drive down.

The campsite Lady's Mile is fantastic for kids as they have an indoor and outdoor pool plus a pub with cabaret and activities for kids.

It is also a 5-10 min walk to Dawlish Warren where there are a couple of pubs that serve good food and have a bit of a fun fair for the kids plus there is the beach there, also about the same to get into Dawlish as well.

You would get a static caravan you could hire for about the same price you are looking at for a week, there is also a sainsbury's that is a 2 min drive in the car where you could keep costs down and use the facilities the static has. Smile

Dawlish Warren is great for cockle picking. When the tide is out you can fill your bucket and not a Chinaman in sight.

52UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Mon Jul 27 2015, 22:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Been all up the east coast over the years, far better over there than our coast this side of the hill.

Great when the weather is fine SK but the east coast can be bloody freezing when the wind is blowing.

53UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Mon Jul 27 2015, 22:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Went to Mabelthorpe one year in June and we nearly froze to death.

54UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Mon Jul 27 2015, 22:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice beach at Mablethorpe

55UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Mon Jul 27 2015, 22:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Haven parks are OK for the kids, but everything inside is over priced.  The entertainment on site is usually good as well.  

Very true.

You have to make sure that the missus has a huge handbag to smuggle all the alcohol into the clubhouse at night.

Ha-ha - That's exactly what we did. Just bought the coca cola and added JD/Vodka.

56UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Mon Jul 27 2015, 22:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In the middle of Summer? Yes indeed.

57UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Tue Jul 28 2015, 08:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Been all up the east coast over the years, far better over there than our coast this side of the hill.

Great when the weather is fine SK but the east coast can be bloody freezing when the wind is blowing.

Correct. Fresh I think it's called?

58UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Mon Aug 17 2015, 20:09

Well back from three nights at (c)haven greenacres.

It was a nice site. Five minute walk to the beach but it was a beach you could drive onto so i wasnt going to pass up on that Smile

Its been non stop visiting castles, crab fishing, swimming, water park, bowling, archery, fencing, flying kites and i was even on fire in the arcade.......won 5 teddys on the grabbing machine things Smile

Caravan was a bit shitty, but then i think its because we took the dog and you can only have a shitty one.

Full of salt of the earth people. Smile

Biggest downside, not even a phone signal, let alone one for getting online.

59UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Mon Aug 17 2015, 20:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Your downside, our upside.

60UK Holiday Suggestions please - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Holiday Suggestions please Mon Aug 17 2015, 20:20

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Your downside, our upside.

Youve missed me really havent you. Admit it. And who is this short arse pocket penis youve been seeing.

I think i met him once.

Well it might be him. I dropped a bottle of vimto on his foot in a spar in preston and he said to me "im not happy"

So i asked him which one he was then Smile

Boom boom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum