Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

News/Opinions - Articles for the site

+10
Emma Jansen 1
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
boltonbonce
karlypants
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:Thanks for your article Johnny, I will have a read of this a little later and will edit where necessary and submit it to newsnow. Smile

Everyone's a critic, eh......?

Shocked Very Happy

Thanks Dave for dropping me right in it! Shocked

I didn't mean it to sound as bad as it does! Very Happy
i used speeling and grama cheq n everyfing!

lol!
two words i have never had a problem spelling are patronising and tossbag Wink

Very Happy

What I usually do is add paragraphs where necessary, add a suitable image to go with it, add some technical data (you don't see this) to allow newsnow to pick the article up and check for swear words (we have had a couple of articles with a few of these in!) as it is against the newsnow rules. Smile
i'm only messing with you kp.  it's all good.  as it is a kids book there is no swearing.  scouts honour!  (i did get kicked out of scouts when i was 13, got caught in a tent with one of the girl guides Smile )

I know you are only messing mate! Very Happy

Embarassed

anyway, i've not actually read it to my lad yet, i finished it off today.  i've done 6 books where him and my little girl are the stars.  one called try hard which is basically die hard with squirrels and nuts instead of guns.  fast and the furriest about a group of illegal street racing rabbits.  and a couple of Wizarding bad one's based on breaking bad. Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No place for Dean Crombie. Shocked

boltonbonce wrote:No place for Dean Crombie. Shocked
Shocked

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny, you can tell your kids that you are now an online star with your article. Smile

Just published it and can be viewed here: http://www.boltonnuts.co.uk/news--views/the-macron-invasion

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fantastic Johnny! Great work!! Just got of the phone with paramount pictures. They want to turn it into a movie!!!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can get a big name to star in it. Just say the word. cheers

Which alien would he play?

Barb Dwyer wrote:Which alien would he play?

The very, very old one.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bastards. Evil or Very Mad

Smile thanks all

I only write them for a giggle for me and the lad.

There is a proper sci fi novel im working on which i keep stopping and starting. But that's not for kids.

karlypants wrote:Johnny, you can tell your kids that you are now an online star with your article. Smile

Just published it and can be viewed here: http://www.boltonnuts.co.uk/news--views/the-macron-invasion

Cheers kp. Im gonna show everyone Smile

y2johnny wrote:Smile thanks all

There is a proper sci fi novel im working on which i keep stopping and starting. But that's not for kids.

You too?

I've been writing mine for over 20 years. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The worlds of science and light entertainment are in shock today, after it was startlingly revealed that Sir. Bruce Forsyth’s chin is filled with some sort of mysterious, alien technology.

The revelation came as Brucie was filming an episode of the BBC’s alternative to ‘Britain’s Got Talent,’ which is called ‘ITV’s Got a Good Idea, so why Don’t we Just do That, Except Without Adverts, Yeah?’ Mr. Forsyth was out and about with a production crew, filming an elderly woman whose speciality was stealing Volvos in less than 20 seconds, when a wicked falcon began to circle them overhead. Bruce was immediately wary of the sinister bird, and so he had his production crew keep an eye on it. None of them could have possibly been prepared for the foul menace’s strike though, as the bird swooped down on the OAP at some 300 hundred miles per hour. Sir. Bruce darted out as quick as a flash – the bird striking his proud chin and yet then combusting, as some weird, green laser shone out from his obtrusive protuberance to split the creature in twain.

After the incident, Sir. Bruce was rushed to the hospital, where an X-ray revealed that a chin-shaped lump of mysterious metal was housed inside his chin-shaped chin. Scientists attempted to deduce what the strange chunk of intrigue is for, but prodding it with their fingers and then saying, “hmm,” produced no viable results, even after several hundred attempts – each of which was followed by Brucie responding, “nice to see you.”

The question now is why aliens have chosen the lower portion of Bruce Forsyth’s face in which to house their enigmatic machinery, and what does it do, and could whatever it is be the next iPhone? The most prevalent theory is that some sort of intergalactic television network has recognised Bruce as the light-entertainment god that he is, and have installed a holographic projection unit inside of him, so that his antics can be beamed all over the universe, 24 hours a day, or however many hours a day it is that these aliens have. The other theory is that Ant and Dec planted it there as part of their plan to conquer Earth for the pride of their home planet, Newcastlia 3. UKIP, meanwhile, have said that this is exactly the sort of illegal alien invasion that Nigel warned us about, which may be the case, but is impossible to prove, as no one bothered to read their manifesto, because seriously, life is too short for badly written and thinly-veiled racism.

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Smile thanks all

You too?

I've been writing mine for over 20 years. Very Happy

I know. I'm not that bad though I've only been working on it a year and im six chapters in. But i spend more time going back editing what I've done rather than doing anymore Very Happy

Last edited by y2johnny on Sat Aug 08 2015, 09:44; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce wrote:The worlds of science and light entertainment are in shock today, after it was startlingly revealed that Sir. Bruce Forsyth’s chin is filled with some sort of mysterious, alien technology.

The revelation came as Brucie was filming an episode of the BBC’s alternative to ‘Britain’s Got Talent,’ which is called ‘ITV’s Got a Good Idea, so why Don’t we Just do That, Except Without Adverts, Yeah?’ Mr. Forsyth was out and about with a production crew, filming an elderly woman whose speciality was stealing Volvos in less than 20 seconds, when a wicked falcon began to circle them overhead. Bruce was immediately wary of the sinister bird, and so he had his production crew keep an eye on it. None of them could have possibly been prepared for the foul menace’s strike though, as the bird swooped down on the OAP at some 300 hundred miles per hour. Sir. Bruce darted out as quick as a flash – the bird striking his proud chin and yet then combusting, as some weird, green laser shone out from his obtrusive protuberance to split the creature in twain.

After the incident, Sir. Bruce was rushed to the hospital, where an X-ray revealed that a chin-shaped lump of mysterious metal was housed inside his chin-shaped chin. Scientists attempted to deduce what the strange chunk of intrigue is for, but prodding it with their fingers and then saying, “hmm,” produced no viable results, even after several hundred attempts – each of which was followed by Brucie responding, “nice to see you.”

The question now is why aliens have chosen the lower portion of Bruce Forsyth’s face in which to house their enigmatic machinery, and what does it do, and could whatever it is be the next iPhone? The most prevalent theory is that some sort of intergalactic television network has recognised Bruce as the light-entertainment god that he is, and have installed a holographic projection unit inside of him, so that his antics can be beamed all over the universe, 24 hours a day, or however many hours a day it is that these aliens have. The other theory is that Ant and Dec planted it there as part of their plan to conquer Earth for the pride of their home planet, Newcastlia 3. UKIP, meanwhile, have said that this is exactly the sort of illegal alien invasion that Nigel warned us about, which may be the case, but is impossible to prove, as no one bothered to read their manifesto, because seriously, life is too short for badly written and thinly-veiled racism.

cheers lol! :clap:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've not made that up. It's a genuine news article. 
The problem is,it's all being covered up.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very good Bonce! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here's the proof. I commend the journalist involved.

http://www.thehourlyterrier.co.uk/archives/498

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum