Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tits & Fanny In Male Prison

+7
Chairmanda
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
doffcocker
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Tits & Fanny In Male Prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Wed Oct 28 2015, 10:49

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:is it only me that thought he might have been looking for the Oz which is home to the wonderful wizard thereof?
I did almost tell him to go and find Dorothy and follow the yellow brick road.  Very Happy

42Tits & Fanny In Male Prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Wed Oct 28 2015, 10:55

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:is it only me that thought he might have been looking for the Oz which is home to the wonderful wizard thereof?
I did almost tell him to go and find Dorothy and follow the yellow brick road.  Very Happy
thats what i honestly thought he was getting at

43Tits & Fanny In Male Prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Wed Oct 28 2015, 16:52

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Dunno if anybody here has seen the HBO series Oz.

It'll be coming home like a clown's pocket (putting it lightly) if that show's at all accurate.

Fantastic series by the way.
 i've been trying to find Oz for years now but can never find it?

Very cheap in CEX, bought individually. They had the full set in Chorley the other day, about £2 a series.

Enjoy.

44Tits & Fanny In Male Prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Fri Oct 30 2015, 10:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Chairmanda wrote:I'm going to be serious...this is someone who has gone through hormone treatment and a certain amount of reconstructive surgery because they felt trapped in the wrong body. If we accept this is a legitimate concern, then we should accept the person is their newly assigned gender, if not, that's a different argument, but to me it seems weird that as a society we allow (and pay for via NHS) this kind of work, but then don't accept the consequences...illogical. As you may imagine, in Bath this is huge news and debate, on a personal level, I hope she is in a place of safety, and her prison sentence stands some chance of redemption as well as punishment.
I agree.

When I first heard this story, I thought it was yet another 'poor little odd-one-out being persecuted' article. having seen the pictures, etc, and the local news, I agree that this person should be treated as a female. Being confronted by a hairy-arsed prisoner when you are a bloke cannot be easy, never mind having them line up and waiting for you, because you are, to all intents and purposes, a woman.

Fortunately, people have now woken up to the problems this person would have if it went ahead, although from what has been said earlier, on here, it would be interesting to know what would happen when she enters the prison's communal shower Smile

45Tits & Fanny In Male Prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Fri Oct 30 2015, 10:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Women's prison, that is

46Tits & Fanny In Male Prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Fri Oct 30 2015, 12:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's lost her appeal and will continue to be kept in a male prison. Shows what a backward world we live in.

47Tits & Fanny In Male Prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Tits & Fanny In Male Prison Fri Oct 30 2015, 12:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't worry Nat, you'll be out before you know it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum