Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Male Domestic Abuse: Does It Exist?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Male Domestic Abuse: Does It Exist? Empty Male Domestic Abuse: Does It Exist? Fri Dec 05 2014, 11:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to a 2013 Crime Survey, around 700,000 victims of domestic violence in 2013 were men beaten up by their wife or girlfriend.

Is this for real? Are there really 700,000 blokes out there that reported their wife/girlfriend to the police? And more to the point, why are they letting themselves get beaten up? Surely any man can defend himself against the vast majority of women.

Are they just attention seekers?

I've thrown stuff at plenty of ex-boyfriends but none of them have ever run to the poe poe.

Have you ever been beaten up by a woman (no need to answer Hipster, we already know)? If so, did you report the matter to the cops?

I have already recounted my experience in Morecambe all those years ago and I'm not going over it again because I still find it deeply embarrassing.

When you come round from being sparked out in a strange pub to find that you're covered in beer, blood and your own piss and your "mates" are all laughing hysterically at you because it was a girl that had done it, you never forget it.

And I didn't report it to the "Five Oh" because they would have laughed at me too.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I have already recounted my experience in Morecambe all those years ago and I'm not going over it again because I still find it deeply embarrassing.

When you come round from being sparked out in a strange pub to find that you're covered in beer, blood and your own piss and your "mates" are all laughing hysterically at you because it was a girl that had done it, you never forget it.

And I didn't report it to the "Five Oh" because they would have laughed at me too.

Please recount your experience, I could do with a laugh.

I'm not re-posting it, you go and find it.

It was on your "Handling Rejection" thread.

he pretty much just has, he got knocked the fuck out by a female in a pub in morecambe.

Sorry to hear that bredders, i'm not taking the piss

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember that. Hilarious.
She'd probably heard you'd lied about your telescope.

Bastards, the lot of you.....

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I reckon it was Scott in drag. :biggrin:

Mr Magoo wrote:I reckon it was Scott in drag. :biggrin:

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum