Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Abuse Thread

+9
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Quent
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
largehat
bwfc71
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 09:25

bwfc71 wrote:Facebook I use to stay in touch with friends from my school days - often arrange school reunions etc so we do also meet up in real life. Some friends live in other countries so its the best way to stay in touch for me.

Used to have a myspace, bebo and hyves account - but their services were not for me - I find that Facebook has all the requirement I need.

I also have a linkedIn profile - but that is for my business use and contacts; I also have twitter but it is so difficult to understand and use properly that i just tend to check it once in a while.

Why do you always feel the need to tell us about all your lovely friends? Could it be that you're posting from a bedsit in Bolton and haven't left it since 2004?

2The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 09:37

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Facebook I use to stay in touch with friends from my school days - often arrange school reunions etc so we do also meet up in real life. Some friends live in other countries so its the best way to stay in touch for me.

Used to have a myspace, bebo and hyves account - but their services were not for me - I find that Facebook has all the requirement I need.

I also have a linkedIn profile - but that is for my business use and contacts; I also have twitter but it is so difficult to understand and use properly that i just tend to check it once in a while.

Why do you always feel the need to tell us about all your lovely friends? Could it be that you're posting from a bedsit in Bolton and haven't left it since 2004?

If I was posting from a bedsit in Bolton, which regrettably for you I am not, at least I have done something you haven't done, and that is leave the parental home!!!

3The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 09:40

bwfc71 wrote:

If I was posting from a bedsit in Bolton, which regrettably for you I am not, at least I have done something you haven't done, and that is leave the parental home!!!

Why would I leave home? I get my washing done, my meals cooked, my toenails clipped and as much love a man could ever need. Men who leave home to live alone are fools.

4The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 09:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Why would I leave home? I get my washing done, my meals cooked, my toenails clipped and as much love a man could ever need. Men who leave home to live alone are fools.

Here is an idea, BH.... why not set up a social media website for all the men who stay at home - you could then all have virtual social gatherings and show how big a cock (or your cock) you are!

5The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 09:48

bwfc71 wrote:

Here is an idea, BH.... why not set up a social media website for all the men who stay at home - you could then all have virtual social gatherings and show how big a cock (or your cock) you are!

Why do you always mention my cock. Do you want me to PM you a photo of it?

6The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 09:55

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Pereguin, you do keep claiming that you are a big cock of Blackburn, so all I am doing is reassuring you that you are (a big cock that is!)

7The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 09:58

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Amos, I've seen better put downs on the Disney Channel. Can you not just leave it, just for once? BH just has to push a button and you dance. I wouldn't mind if you put him in his place, but you don't, you just come out with unfunny bollocks.

8The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 10:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:
Why do you always mention my cock. Do you want me to PM you a photo of it?

Make sure you don't send it to everyone by mistake, I want to keep my breakfast down.

9The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 11:28

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

largehat wrote:Amos, I've seen better put downs on the Disney Channel. Can you not just leave it, just for once? BH just has to push a button and you dance. I wouldn't mind if you put him in his place, but you don't, you just come out with unfunny bollocks.

step down 71! owning this twat it MY job... lol!

10The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 12:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
largehat wrote:Amos, I've seen better put downs on the Disney Channel. Can you not just leave it, just for once? BH just has to push a button and you dance. I wouldn't mind if you put him in his place, but you don't, you just come out with unfunny bollocks.

step down 71! owning this twat it MY job... lol!

All yours from now on RR cheers

11The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 12:22

Oh look, it's 71's little boyfriend come to protect him.

12The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 12:23

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

oh, btw, Pereguin, my sicknote finishes on Friday and I am back to work, as normal, from monday - so you booking your flights?

13The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 13:04

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:Oh look, it's 71's little boyfriend come to protect him.

how dare you make such a preposterous suggestion, not everybody likes cock you know...

14The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 13:06

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

i belive there is a typo there pal, il correct you...

you were meant to say...

Why would I leave home? Id have to get a job for starters. I get my washing done, my meals cooked, my
toenails clipped and as much man love that I could ever need from my brothers. Men who leave
home to live alone are fools...

15The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 13:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This kind of thread is exactly why i use the ignore button.

16The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 14:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:This kind of thread is exactly why i use the ignore button.

There's an ignore button?

17The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 14:19

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

i belive there is a typo there pal, il correct you...

you were meant to say...

Why would I leave home? Id have to get a job for starters. I get my washing done, my meals cooked, my
toenails clipped and as much man love that I could ever need from my brothers. Men who leave
home to live alone are fools...

You are obsessed with incest, I take it you are single and not getting any? Perhaps you could go on a date with 71, he seems desperate.

18The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 14:20

bwfc71 wrote:oh, btw, Pereguin, my sicknote finishes on Friday and I am back to work, as normal, from monday - so you booking your flights?

You mean they're cutting you out of your bedsit to take you to hospital.

19The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 15:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:oh, btw, Pereguin, my sicknote finishes on Friday and I am back to work, as normal, from monday - so you booking your flights?

You mean they're cutting you out of your bedsit to take you to hospital.

So you are backing out of your promise to visit when my back was better?

Sounds about right for a dingle.

20The Abuse Thread Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 15:21

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

HN - If its not your humour, then you do not have to read, or even comment!

Not heard the phrase if you have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum