Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Abuse Thread

+9
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Quent
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
largehat
bwfc71
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 15:55

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:HN - If its not your humour, then you do not have to read, or even comment!

Not heard the phrase if you have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all?

HN and humour in the same sentence...

never!

22The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 15:58

bwfc71 wrote:
So you are backing out of your promise to visit when my back was better?

Sounds about right for a dingle.

We both know you don't live in Holland. No one is stupid enough to give out real personal details like you seem to.

23The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:03

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton hater...

do you hate your REAL rivals as much as us?

oh, and my 'mate' has never heard of you you lying toe-rag you... Rolling Eyes

you live with your mum and perform fellatio on your brothers on a daily basis really dont you...

can i just ask, what is is like, having a cock... you know, inserted betwixt your anal cavity? does it hurt, or just the first time?

24The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:05

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

can i just ask, what is is like, having a cock... you know, inserted betwixt your anal cavity? does it hurt, or just the first time?

You sort of get used to it if your girlfriend has one.

25The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quent wrote:You sort of get used to it if your girlfriend has one.

lol!

26The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:08

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

You sort of get used to it if your girlfriend has one.

would that not be your ex girlfriend?

what is next for you then quent? you've nothing left to try.

the 'alaskan pipeline' sounds like it would be your thing...

27The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:09

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Bolton hater...

you live with your mum and perform fellatio on your brothers on a daily basis really dont you...

What is it with the obsession for cocks on this site? I doubt very much whether your mate has access to the Blackburn Mafia inner circle you dick. Being friends with a Bolton wanker is an offence under Blackbrn Mafia law, punishable by stoning.

28The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:HN - If its not your humour, then you do not have to read, or even comment!

Not heard the phrase if you have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all?

HN and humour in the same sentence...

never!

Sorry? Why should i avoid a thread about Facebook and Twitter? A subject i have a big interest in just on the off chance that you and Bolton Hater are having one of your oh so hilarious "fights"

How can i gauge which topics i can and can't read? This thread has absolutely nothing to do with "humour" it's about facebook/twitter and yet it's been completely ruined.

One of the main reasons i got tired of BA was the garbage i had to read in any and every thread which completely detracted from the topic, not only in the general chat threads but also the football ones.

29The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:15

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Bolton hater...

What is it with the obsession for cocks on this site? I doubt very much whether your mate has access to the Blackburn Mafia inner circle you dick. Being friends with a Bolton wanker is an offence under Blackbrn Mafia law, punishable by stoning.

blackburn mafia! Laughing Laughing Laughing

is that the name of your 'firm' little boy?

its YOU who has an obsession with cocks... you kept mentioning it, and admitted to being a shirt lifter on TWO occasions... dont be embarrassed mate, there is worse things you could be...

30The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:23

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

HN - but thats what happens with banter, one starts talking about subject but by the end of the thread, or conversation, one will have discussed many subjects all going off on a tangent from each other. For instance in a social gathering with a group of people at least 10 different subjects will be covered within any 15 minute period - but that what happens in any form of conversation.

Passi - one way I agree, but in another I don't. As I believe that the chat about ebay, facebook etc was basically dead by the time the abuse started. Most topics on here only seem to last a day or at most 2.

31The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:39

bwfc71 wrote:
Passi - one way I agree, but in another I don't. As I believe that the chat about ebay, facebook etc was basically dead by the time the abuse started. Most topics on here only seem to last a day or at most 2.

Any Blackburn fan who comes onto a Bolton site deserves all the abuse he gets in my opinion, I just don't want it spilling over into every thread. Abuse, regardless of how funny or tongue-in-cheek, can eventually ruin a site if it's on every thread.

Personally I find some of it very funny, but let's keep the majority of it to the Abuse Thread. Apologies if that's not what you wanted to hear.

32The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No worries Passi........

Now lets try and get teh sly digs from HN to stop - especially when the digs are overspill from a previous forum!

33The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:44

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

It's not a firm, it's a gang, a rock hard gang. Only the toughest Blackburn boys make it in. We go head to head with the top boys from other clubs.

34The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:53

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

It's not a firm, it's a gang, a rock hard gang. Only the toughest Blackburn boys make it in. We go head to head with the top boys from other clubs.

... apologies, im confused.

tell me how your 'gang' is different to a 'firm' from the above description please...

also going 'head to head' with loads of ' firm boys' does sound a little gay mate...

I can imagine your 'meets' looking like this...

The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUdudgSeG0VAbKMlzG6hddbb3dJrHoFZQ7xAhPJu_nI5QWsKim

35The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:55

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

. Only the toughest Blackburn boys make it in.

do you have a tight arsehole then?

36The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:58

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

tell me how your 'gang' is different to a 'firm' from the above description please...

also going 'head to head' with loads of ' firm boys' does sound a little gay mate...

The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUdudgSeG0VAbKMlzG6hddbb3dJrHoFZQ7xAhPJu_nI5QWsKim

You came up with that photo very quickly, it must have been on your hard-drive. Which one is you?

37The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 17:08

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

You came up with that photo very quickly, it must have been on your hard-drive. Which one is you?

no... I have fast broadband.

I googled 'Very Gay' ... a picture of you came up but it didn't quite fit in with my comment, thus i declined to use it and used the picture that ive named 'very firm Blackburn boys in a hot tub' instead.

do you agree that it is a fair representation of what yourself and your fellow 'firm hard cocks from Blackburn' get up to of a Saturday night?

38The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jun 21 2012, 20:09

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I googled 'Very Gay' ... a picture of you came up but it didn't quite fit in with my comment, thus i declined to use it and used the picture that ive named 'very firm Blackburn boys in a hot tub' instead.

do you agree that it is a fair representation of what yourself and your fellow 'firm hard cocks from Blackburn' get up to of a Saturday night?

Again with the gay thing. You seem extremely homophobic.

A cock is someone who is the toughest person in your street/town etc, as I'm sure you know. I bet the cock of your school regularly took your dinner money which is why you come on here talking big.

39The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Fri Jun 22 2012, 01:11

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Doffcocker had a man-love encounter with Tuncay in J2.

40The Abuse Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Fri Jun 22 2012, 01:17

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:Doffcocker had a man-love encounter with Tuncay in J2.

This is incorrect.
We actually met at the Doffcocker Inn for a darts competition. He brought the Owen Coyle photograph.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum