Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Abuse Thread

+9
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Quent
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
largehat
bwfc71
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Fri Jun 29 2012, 16:59

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dont know who the Fatty Arbuckle is, unless you are talking about Steve Keane! Otherwise the shelf-stacking undustry is falling flat hence why I am not in that industry.

How is the icecream wat - have they managed to deliver your daily 1000litres since the two ice cream men fell out??? If not how are you coping without it? Have withdrawal symptoms yet?

Pereguin, if you want to insult, next time, try and do better!

62The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Fri Jun 29 2012, 17:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you back at work now Chris? How's the back?

63The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Fri Jun 29 2012, 17:10

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yep, first week back this week. hence not been on much. Lots of catching up to do and typical my associate in the office has done fuck all and not even been to the London or Manchester offices - so I think a log week trip back to UK is called for in next few weeks!

Back is holding out, but almost 6 months off and lets put it this way Dutch daytime TV is even worse than ours, although i did get a shock of my life when I saw a friend of mine on "Koffie tijd" a couple of weeks ago, promoting the "reality" series she was in - lets put it this way i knew she was dizzy but bloody hell I never knew she was that dizzy!!!

Have to admit its strange being at home on a Friday evening as normally I am out with my girlfriend for a meal and then meeting up with friends - but she is back in Germany this weekend (well I did go back home last month by myself) - so nice quiet night in. Maybe do a bit more BH abuse, who knows!

64The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Fri Jun 29 2012, 18:08

bwfc71 wrote:
although i did get a shock of my life when I saw a friend of mine on "Koffie tijd" a couple of weeks ago, promoting the "reality" series she was in - lets put it this way i knew she was dizzy but bloody hell I never knew she was that dizzy!!!

I love it when you drop these titbits into the conversation Rolling Eyes

65The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Fri Jun 29 2012, 18:09

bwfc71 wrote:
Have to admit its strange being at home on a Friday evening as normally I am out with my girlfriend for a meal and then meeting up with friends - but she is back in Germany this weekend (well I did go back home last month by myself) - so nice quiet night in. Maybe do a bit more BH abuse, who knows!

You're at home every Friday night, the only choice you have is which hand to use to wank off.

66The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Fri Jun 29 2012, 18:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Actually look back over the history of my posts - I very rarely post on a Friday evening or on Saturdays - why? Because I am out, and normally on the last train home (at 0136 from Amsterdam Centraal - change at Weesp), or spending €100 getting home by taxi (and when I do that it normally means I home at about 5am - like last Sunday morning)!!!

(hence although I was pisssed off about the ban, for nothing, I also wasn't that bothered because I was out for most of the weekend whilst banned!!!)

As for wanking off, thankfully I can use both hands equally!!!!!!

67The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Sat Jun 30 2012, 13:32

bwfc71 wrote:

Yes, one for the knob in your pants and the other for the one on your head.

68The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Sat Jun 30 2012, 13:33

bwfc71 wrote:

(hence although I was pisssed off about the ban, for nothing, I also wasn't that bothered because I was out for most of the weekend whilst banned!!!)

Wow, you're a proper Joey Barton aren't you?

69The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Sat Jun 30 2012, 15:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Yes, one for the knob in your pants and the other for the one on your head.

Gosh, if that was the case then I am sexually blessed :-)

If anything, if thats the best put-down you can come up with, then I really do pity you! I knew Blackburners with thick as shit but that just proves the reality is even worse!

70The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Sat Jun 30 2012, 15:21

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Wow, you're a proper Joey Barton aren't you?

As Joey Barton is younger than me, he learned his masterskills from me!

71The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Sat Jun 30 2012, 16:37

bwfc71 wrote:

How to be a knob? You trained him well.

I'm in Blackburn by the way, just thought I'd let you know.

72The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Sat Jun 30 2012, 16:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

And there is me thinking you were in Darwen!!! Shame its not actually Darwin.

73The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Tue Jul 03 2012, 13:05

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

And there is me thinking you were in Darwen!!! Shame its not actually Darwin.

I dont think Darwin would be his 'type' ... he just dont strike me as a person who like beards.

Justin Beiber looks like the kind of lads 'the cock' goes for...

74The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Tue Jul 03 2012, 13:53

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You mean young, verile and naiive!

75The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Tue Jul 10 2012, 15:58

lol, I've just read your suicide ramblings on another site. Brilliant! Do it man, do it! Funniest thing I've read in years.

76The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Tue Jul 10 2012, 20:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This fits the bill. I reckon the recipient was disturbed while doing his morning ablutions.

I wish I had his number!

https://youtu.be/Yj2oXMdZ4sk

77The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jul 12 2012, 14:20

bwfc71 wrote:You mean young, verile and naiive!

You sad bastard for advertising a bar in your avatar. Next it'll be a fried chicken stall in Faversham.

78The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jul 12 2012, 15:32

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nope, I am advertising a music event - Leideseplien Live - which is being sponsored. By the way, the Bar is not my business.

79The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jul 12 2012, 15:50

bwfc71 wrote:Nope, I am advertising a music event - Leideseplien Live - which is being sponsored. By the way, the Bar is not my business.

Why advertise something you have no dealings with? You'd be better advertising your fried chicken business, at least that would benefit you (if you don't eat all the stock again).

80The Abuse Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Abuse Thread Thu Jul 12 2012, 15:59

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Nope, I am advertising a music event - Leideseplien Live - which is being sponsored. By the way, the Bar is not my business.

Why advertise something you have no dealings with? You'd be better advertising your fried chicken business, at least that would benefit you (if you don't eat all the stock again).

Who said I had no dealing with it??? Its one of the area my company actually looks to invest in and work with other companies.

The so-called fried chicken business, which you keep harking on about is a company of which I am a shareholder in and its not fried chicken its Nando's which does various styles of chicken and yet again I have to repeat that the company I have invested in is the Parental Franchise for the Netheralnds and we have no restaurant open yet as we are still securing property to do so, but have had interest from franchisors who want to open up in other cities and are looking at them closely to make sure they fit the profile. And yet again, I have to emphasize that the office I work from does not have a restaurant attached - see above why - and that I do not do any ordering for any restaurants as I work on the finance side of things. Plus, as I keep saying, unlike you fast bastard, I do not eat fried chicken - roasted and boiled yes!

But again, as you are a Blackburner, you will find Franchises, Parental Franchises and Franchisors and Shareholders too much to understand because like all Blackburners all pigs are brainier than the people!!!

Last edited by bwfc71 on Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:05; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum