Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of security

+7
Hipster_Nebula
Bolton Nuts
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Sluffy
KillerGorilla
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Tue Dec 22 2015, 20:36

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Yes I cna. 

KillerG0rilla, see.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

22Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Tue Dec 22 2015, 20:40

That says Whittam on my screen.

23Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Tue Dec 22 2015, 20:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whittam needs to come back.Cool

24Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Tue Dec 22 2015, 20:58

KillerGorilla

KillerGorilla
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Sluffy wrote:Fair enough Killer.

Bread the facts are these -

Our sites system tells us what a users ip address is.

However that doesn't mean the ip is genuine - people use proxy sites for instance to mask their original ip address.

Our system tells us Boggars as posted from the same ip address that Killer is now using.

The obvious thought is that these two accounts are from the same person - and that is why the mods flagged it up early on the public forum - but we do not know that for certain.

We aren't the internet police and posting as an alto ego to your normal self is not yet a crime - but to be as fair and as transparent as we can to everybody using the site we have made it public very early on what we knew about the background to this specific ip address and the two members who have posted from it.

Individuals could from then on make their own minds up about the situation.

I think that was fair and open to everyone.

It wasn't fair bcos I have now been tarnished with the bog brush. Your staff should have known better and messaged me privately rather than crassly blurting out something which can not be reversed

25Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Tue Dec 22 2015, 20:59

KillerGorilla

KillerGorilla
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

BoltonTillIDie wrote:The two accounts are from the same ip and are from the same persons internet connection.  This is a fact.  The police use this method to trace people and I am 100% confident they are the same person.  No ifs and buts about it.

You're wrong, simple as that

26Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Tue Dec 22 2015, 21:00

If this isn't finally concrete proof that Whittam is Boggers, I'll blow Scotty.

27Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Tue Dec 22 2015, 21:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope they're not the same.

28Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Tue Dec 22 2015, 21:02

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know how you're linking Boggers with Nat but I don't believe this is the case.  Scotty please arrange a date with venue and date with Breadman. Thanks in advance Wink

29Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Tue Dec 22 2015, 21:08

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:If this isn't finally concrete proof that Whittam is Boggers, I'll blow Scotty.
Come on Bread pucker up big boy

Breach of security - Page 2 Images

30Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Tue Dec 22 2015, 21:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet Magoo doesn't live in  Devon.

It's like that film 7 club with J.T.
 Basic.

31Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Tue Dec 22 2015, 21:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Deary deary me.

32Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Tue Dec 22 2015, 22:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breach of security - Page 2 828689231_cfd16e137e_b

33Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Tue Dec 22 2015, 23:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo does in fact live in Devon. cheers

34Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Wed Dec 23 2015, 06:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollocks.

35Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Wed Dec 23 2015, 17:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know where to begin.

36Breach of security - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach of security Wed Dec 23 2015, 18:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I don't know where to begin.
 let me help you

first you were embarrassed all your takeover stuff was bollocks so you saw your arse and went off in a sulk.
Then you invented Boggers but was rumbled within 5 minutes but credit to you you kept up the pretence for a few days
Now your back to being Boggers and mysteriously Nat has reappeared as well, coincidence? :ninja:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum