Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Home security?

+9
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Michael Bolton
ROGUEMANNY
Tigermin
mark leach
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Home security? Empty Home security? Fri Jul 12 2013, 21:19

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Okay, I have a professionally installed burglar alarm and security lights and a very observant and yappy small dog. (not very good for burglars). 

I have a golf club under my bed and I wouldn't hesitate in caving in an intruders head in, If they dared to trespass on my property.

What do you keep in your house, as home protection and what would you do, If you got broken in to, If you were in the house?

2Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Fri Jul 12 2013, 21:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just my name will keep people away.

3Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Fri Jul 12 2013, 21:48

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Do you have leprosy?

4Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Fri Jul 12 2013, 21:54

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I have me ta,thats plenty !

5Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Fri Jul 12 2013, 22:00

ROGUEMANNY

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I have stair gates at the bottom of my stairs.

They stop anyone --- apart from the baby that climbs through the bannister

6Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Fri Jul 12 2013, 22:10

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Culceth, are you a bit worried by the thought of burglars? I personally never think about it. Luckily for me I know that I am a bit tasty in a fight. 
I always remember my best mate showing me the assortment of weapons his dad had by his bed in case of burglars. He had a truncheon, a 5 iron, a cricket bat, air pistol and a hammer.

7Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Fri Jul 12 2013, 22:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Home security? 018927

Enough said.

8Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Fri Jul 12 2013, 22:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Home security? 018927

Enough said.

WTF? Stalker had a place out in the sticks in the Parish of Warburton and being a big wig in the cops he had a Home Office alarm system linked to the local nick.

I have a Stiletto under my pillow but I will never need to use it because my dogs wake up and bark at the slightest sound. If you do catch a burglar in your house and decide to take him out, make sure you set the scene before you notify the law. That old bullshit about a mans home being his castle doesn't really apply today. If you have eviscerated the scanky toerag make sure you leave a cleanly wiped blade in his hooded claw.

https://youtu.be/HbeXL6AXmi0

9Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Sat Jul 13 2013, 07:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If someone breaks in to my house , or any of your houses would you honestly care about the law?

10Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Sat Jul 13 2013, 08:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

RT has it right you need to know what you are doing, that said if you do it right you can have some fun. Anyone breaking into my house would be professionals and that would mean I'd have to be on the ball which would be bad news for them ,seriously bad news ,apart from the weapons they would bring with them that would blow up in their faces there are five lads here that all know some form of martial arts, breaking into my place would be a big fuckin mistake.

11Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Sat Jul 13 2013, 08:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:RT has it right you need to know what you are doing, that said if you do it right you can have some fun. Anyone breaking into my house would be professionals and that would mean I'd have to be on the ball which would be bad news for them ,seriously bad news ,apart from the weapons they would bring with them that would blow up in their faces there are five lads here that all know some form of martial arts, breaking into my place would be a big fuckin mistake.

Unless they have a Heckler & Koch HK MP5 each Very Happy 

12Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Sat Jul 13 2013, 11:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I often think about what I would do if I found someone in the house, and it usually involves having a go, etc. However, there are a couple of things that one should consider when confronting a burglar. The first is that they have come prepared for trouble, and secondly, they are probably pumped up to some degree on adrenalin, which would give them the edge on you, as you are probably half asleep. Those differences, no matter how you think of them in the bright light of day, could influence any outcome. Having said that, I would probably still have a go, unless he was built like a brick shithouse, and then I know I would probably be aggravating the situation rather than fixing it, and the only loser would be me or the missus, (or both).

13Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Sat Jul 13 2013, 11:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:RT has it right you need to know what you are doing, that said if you do it right you can have some fun. Anyone breaking into my house would be professionals and that would mean I'd have to be on the ball which would be bad news for them ,seriously bad news ,apart from the weapons they would bring with them that would blow up in their faces there are five lads here that all know some form of martial arts, breaking into my place would be a big fuckin mistake.

Unless they have a Heckler & Koch HK MP5 each Very Happy 
Very Happy

14Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Sat Jul 13 2013, 11:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:Just my name will keep people away.

Very Happy

15Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Sat Jul 13 2013, 13:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:

Very Happy

Laughing  have you never heard of scott james Angry ?

I thought I was famous .

16Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Sat Jul 13 2013, 14:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Very Happy

I thought I was famous .
I was imagining a couple of thugs starting to break into your crib and some bloke walks past with his dog and says ay scott james lives there!! and thug 1 says to thug 2 fuckin hell lets fuck off sharp like i'm avin none of im like, in a geordie accent.Very Happy

17Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Sat Jul 13 2013, 14:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Very Happy

I thought I was famous .
I was imagining a couple of thugs starting to break into your crib and some bloke walks past with his dog and says ay scott james lives there!! and thug 1 says to thug 2 fuckin hell lets fuck off sharp like i'm avin none of im like, in a geordie accent.Very Happy

Laughing  I've a sign up outside my house with Don scott james in brass , nobody even looks in my house Angry.

18Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Sat Jul 13 2013, 17:54

ROGUEMANNY

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I would like to think that if I was stood at the top of the stairs no one on their own could get past me

The higher ground is a huge advantage and anyone coming up gets the kick to the face and if that doesn't work I will throw the cat at them

19Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Sat Jul 13 2013, 20:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Apparently police advice is to not block their exit (no joke intended). When confronted most burglars want to leave the scene as quickly as possible.

20Home security? Empty Re: Home security? Sat Jul 13 2013, 22:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tony Martin had the right idea. After umpteen burglaries and with no help from the police, he booby trapped the ground floor of his crib and removed part of his staircase. He took both burglars out by shooting the pair of them up the arse with his shotgun as they were fleeing. One died and one escaped with his arse in tatters.

His ' self defence '  claim was one of the biggest piles of shite in legal history but at least it sent out a message to the low lifes.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Sat Jul 13 2013, 23:20; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum