Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Masturbation: My Dilemma (Update)

+5
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
largehat
Quent
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masturbation: My Dilemma (Update) Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:What happens if you work on flexi-time? Nat, this is all rubbish, because quite simply, whether he was doing that or not, there is a decency aspect to this. If he wishes to batter himself into submission, then I have no doubt he will be able to, if he wasn't in view of everyone else. If your company were really taken to court, then your legal team should have told you of this. Also, I doubt very much a legal declaration would use the term 'spunk'. Have to say though, this item is quite funny.

How dare you mock a situation that has cost my company £35,000 in legal fees so far.

And, just for the record, "spunk" is in the dictionary.

SPUNK. Vulgar slang for ejaculated semen

22Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masturbation: My Dilemma (Update) Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:00 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thanks Nat, I wasn't sure what 'spunk' was, just knew it was a naughty word. Very Happy

23Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masturbation: My Dilemma (Update) Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

gloswhite wrote:What happens if you work on flexi-time? Nat, this is all rubbish, because quite simply, whether he was doing that or not, there is a decency aspect to this. If he wishes to batter himself into submission, then I have no doubt he will be able to, if he wasn't in view of everyone else. If your company were really taken to court, then your legal team should have told you of this. Also, I doubt very much a legal declaration would use the term 'spunk'. Have to say though, this item is quite funny.
Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Judy

24Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masturbation: My Dilemma (Update) Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:07 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thanks Numpty, but I thought a judge would have preferred the word 'jism' . I'm truly shocked with Judgte Judy.

25Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masturbation: My Dilemma (Update) Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm shocked to learn that peoples only problem with this verdict is the choice of language.

For fucks sake people, think about the bog cleaners who have to clean up this "mess". Think of 64 year old Fred who goes to the toilet every 25 minutes because of his weak bladder, and every time he witnesses someone wanking into the sink.

26Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masturbation: My Dilemma (Update) Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:18 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Leave the plug in the sink. They'lll soon change their mind Shocked

27Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masturbation: My Dilemma (Update) Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good old Fred - I use that "weak bladder" excuse when I nip in there for a quick one too.

28Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masturbation: My Dilemma (Update) Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:19 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I thought the judge might have used the term 'ejaculate' but that can be misheard as 'chocolate'.

29Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masturbation: My Dilemma (Update) Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:20 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Obviously didn't know if she was cumming or gooing

30Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masturbation: My Dilemma (Update) Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I thought the judge might have used the term 'ejaculate' but that can be misheard as 'chocolate'.

A judge can use any language he or she sees fit.

31Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masturbation: My Dilemma (Update) Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Judy3

32Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masturbation: My Dilemma (Update) Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I thought the judge might have used the term 'ejaculate' but that can be misheard as 'chocolate'.

You mean "JACKALIT"

33Masturbation: My Dilemma  (Update) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masturbation: My Dilemma (Update) Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:25 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You mean "JACKALIT"

Man, I haven't watched any Curb in months. Season 6 is my favourite too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum