Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardiff 2-1 Bolton

+14
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
gloswhite
okocha
observer
luckyPeterpiper
Jack Russell
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

61Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 16:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ban everybody that doesn't talk about gay sex, what they had for their tea or isn't a negative arsehole.

62Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 16:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just ban everybody except 74, then hopefully he will bore himself to death.

63Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 16:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:True colours coming out now. Deary me.

Have a look at my avi.

64Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 16:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahahahaha

65Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 16:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

74 hasn't been around for a while, he must've found a job. Either that or he just lurks until he can put his beak in affairs that don't involve him

66Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 16:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He just walks round London boring people, pretending he's important.

He is yet to experience the real world, he follows politics and believes some of them the mug.

67Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 17:00

I'm an optimist squire, no negative topics from me - and I'm definitely not surly.

I don't think the mods will stand for your abuse through, as I said very, very poor.

68Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 17:01

Boggersbelief wrote:74 hasn't been around for a while, he must've found a job. Either that or he just lurks until he can put his beak in affairs that don't involve him

Close, new job actually. Always good to pop in though, will try and be around more often for you.

69Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 17:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did everyone at your other work had enough of you.

I bet they're still partying

70Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 17:07

scottjames30 wrote:Did everyone at your other work had enough of you.

Same company actually, we went for drinks to celebrate nothing major.

71Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 17:08

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I'm sorry, but Maher is a professional football, I'm pretty sure at some point on his rise up the ranks someone pointed out to him that elbowing your opponent is going to get you sent off.

And again, the stupid foul at the end was just plain foolish, nothing to do with age.

I'm pretty sure he's not a professional football, or a semi professional one, however that aside, many people have been told not to do foolish things in their youth, yet people in all walks of life still make mistakes.

If you think all you need to do is tell people what mistakes not to make and you will get the required result then you are foolish beyond belief.

A young kid playing his debut, or fresh in to the team, looking to secure a place in the team next year is sometimes going to get a rush of blood, it had everything to do with age and inexperience.

72Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 17:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

And when they shoved you in a taxi, the real party begun.

73Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 17:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

74Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 17:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know the football is shit at the moment but do we all really need this argy bargy guys?

75Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 17:19

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

It's like you were there, are you one of the new interns?

76Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 17:21

Boggersbelief wrote:Very Happy

Sympathy smiley.

77Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 17:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

It's like you were there, are you one of the new interns?

But it's true, nobody likes a know it all boring smart arse.

Hope you enjoy the new job by the way,

78Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 17:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I know the football is shit at the moment but do we all really need this argy bargy guys?

It's that time of year again.

79Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 17:26

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
I'm sorry, but Maher is a professional football, I'm pretty sure at some point on his rise up the ranks someone pointed out to him that elbowing your opponent is going to get you sent off.

And again, the stupid foul at the end was just plain foolish, nothing to do with age.

I'm pretty sure he's not a professional football, or a semi professional one, however that aside, many people have been told not to do foolish things in their youth, yet people in all walks of life still make mistakes.

If you think all you need to do is tell people what mistakes not to make and you will get the required result then you are foolish beyond belief.

A young kid playing his debut, or fresh in to the team, looking to secure a place in the team next year is sometimes going to get a rush of blood, it had everything to do with age and inexperience.

Learning from mistakes is a big part of development, no matter what the context is. Lack of experience increases the likelihood of making mistakes, certainly not fair to write them off over.

80Cardiff 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Cardiff 2-1 Bolton Sun Apr 24 2016, 17:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, messi was shit at 16.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum