Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Latest Wheeze from the ST

+15
Fabians Right Peg
Kane57
Norpig
karlypants
JAH
Boggersbelief
finlaymcdanger
Reebok Trotter
whatsgoingon
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Sluffy
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

41The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Sun Jul 31 2016, 02:07

Sluffy wrote:
Breadman wrote:Can you not see the inherent irony in writing a 17 paragraph piece about how you don't take any of this seriously?

Who are you trying to convince with all this?

Us or yourself?

I'm not trying to convince anyone, I simply telling it as it is.

If you want to believe me that's fine, if you don't that is fine too.

No, you're not.

What you're doing is continuing to demonstrate how much you hate Mike Smith and how much he's still inside your head.

Be honest, if he wasn't involved in the ST, would you still be so vitriolic in your condemnation of them and everything they do?

I think they're a bunch of pricks - that's well documented on here.

But that's just born out of events since December 2015 and beyond.

However, this is personal for you after he tried shafting Nuts in the early days - that's fucking obvious irrespective of anything you post to the contrary.

He's got his site with his minions, you've got yours.

He got a (very spurious) shot at owning BWFC and that obviously flipped a switch somewhere in your head and you ramped things up.

FFS!

He's a prick and his mates at the ST are obviously as thick as he is and they'll never get what they want.

Let....it.....go..........

42The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Sun Jul 31 2016, 09:12

Nobody's said you're not allowed an opinion Sluffy - you know that full well - what people have taken issue with is you branding anybody that did donate £10 weak minded. For most fans joining the ST was about the club, not an endorsement of your mate Mike Smith and that's the distinction you seem to be missing.

It's nothing to do with following the crowd or not, it was pretty 50:50 on here nobody was called out simply for their choice to join or not and rightly so.

43The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Wed Aug 03 2016, 22:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As I see it... You pays your money and makes your choice. I'm Wanderers through and through but I haven't signed up to the ST. 

Not all that long ago, the Thieving Magpie and Breezeblock turned up at a BWSA meeting and tried to inveigle themselves onto the board without being elected by the membership. They didn't succeed then and I doubt they will have any clout this time round. I don't object to paying £10 to the cause but I had reservations as to how exactly my contribution would be used.

44The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Wed Aug 03 2016, 23:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The point I was trying to make above was that the fans 'panicked' and 'rushed' to join the ST without even considering what other options and alternatives were available to them.

I've been made out to look like the bad guy here by pointing out the many shortcomings with the ST.

Yes, it may well only be 'just' a tenner to join - but to join what?

Yes, the name on the 'tin' may well be BW Supporters Trust but unlike Ronseal they have certainly not been acting in accordance to what is best for BWFC - but rather for what they themselves want to see themselves!

What exactly did those who join want the ST to do?

Did they want them to attempt to buy the club?

Did they want them to demand the new owners produce to them reams of their financial details on the eve of the final court appearance determining the clubs future?

Did they want them to re-tweet abuse twitter remarks about the new owner?

Did they want them to seek on at least two separate occasions meetings with the Football League to complain about the new owners financial position - even though the clubs bills and wages were being paid?

Did they want them to refuse to help save the clubs academy?

Did they want those in the Steering Group to become the Board members - even when several of them stated that they would not be standing?

Didn't they want actual elections to take place where they could vote?

Did they want the ST to remain silent at every bit of good news the new owners managed to achieve such as paying the wages, signing players, retaining the academy, etc, etc?

Did they want them to prioritise a meaningless 'app' as the only single thing they've done since they walked unopposed on to the Board?

Well if that is what you wanted, then congratulations that is exactly what you got.

Me, I rather understand what they proposed to do and how they intended to do it before I would back them.

I'm still non the wiser about their plans half a year on either!

Are you?

45The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 01:07

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

46The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 08:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:As I see it... You pays your money and makes your choice. I'm Wanderers through and through but I haven't signed up to the ST. 

#shitfan

47The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 09:18

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:As I see it... You pays your money and makes your choice. I'm Wanderers through and through but I haven't signed up to the ST. 

#shitfan
agree weak minded bastard

48The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 09:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you want to put a fiver in the armchair trust?

#saveourclub

49The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 10:03

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

prefer to put only a tenner in if that's ok, I'm starting a supporters trust trust if anyone is interested to save the ST, it's only £50

this is the steering committee if no one objects, thought it was important to get Nat and KP in there

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

50The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 11:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We all know Sluffy's view of the ST,yet he feels the need to start a thread based on the earth shaking news of the ST's creation of an app!
God help us if they come up with a lapel badge.

51The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 12:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Meeting in the fanzone before the game, ST members only!!!

Important news.....

52The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 12:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:We all know Sluffy's view of the ST,yet he feels the need to start a thread based on the earth shaking news of the ST's creation of an app!
God help us if they come up with a lapel badge.

Why don't you for once concentrate on the content of the thread (which incidentally was started nearly a week ago now - as well you know!) and not the person who started it?

Does the ST's creation of a marketing app "supporting the business that support the club" have anything at all to do with representing the fans to the club, which they claim is their reason for being?

Not in the slightest is my opinion.

Is it in yours?

Why don't you add to the discussion instead of continually sniping at the author?

53The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 12:22

Sluffy wrote:

Why don't you for once concentrate on the content of the thread (which incidentally was started nearly a week ago now - as well you know!) and not the person who started it?

Does the ST's creation of a marketing app "supporting the business that support the club" have anything at all to do with representing the fans to the club, which they claim is their reason for being?

Is it in yours?

Why don't you add to the discussion instead of continually sniping at the author?

Brilliant PR, that - Well done that man.

You've got a site with only about 6 or 7 genuine, human being members, supplemented by a bunch of fake accounts.

So what do you do?

Start getting chippy with one of the very few genuine contributors you've got left.

Genius........

This really is getting embarrassing now.

54The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 12:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Is it in yours?

You've got a site with only about 6 or 7 genuine, human being members, supplemented by a bunch of fake accounts.

So what do you do?

Start getting chippy with one of the very few genuine contributors you've got left.

Genius........

I'm sure Bonce can speak for himself.

55The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 12:24

We just did.

56The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 12:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You clearly don't take any notice of anything I say. 
I've never,ever put forward a counter argument,because,as I've said time and again,I agree with most of what you've said regarding the ST.
All I'm guilty of is taking the piss out of the vehemence of your argument,which can go on for quite a few paragraphs,which,considering your claim that the ST are of little consequence,I've always found rather funny.
As for sniping,describing decent supporters as 'weak minded' hasn't put you at the top of my Christmas card list.
Let the ST shrivel away by all means. At the end of the day,if they fail to produce the goods,I,like many others will walk away.
I'm just an old bloke on the internet taking the piss.

57The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 12:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Is it in yours?

So what do you do?

Genius........

Well, if you don't like it, go and start your own forum.

And stop thinking you're so clever, speaking for other people.

Tart.

58The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 13:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I might join Wanderers Ways.

Miamiwhite looks like a man I could do business with. Very Happy

59The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 13:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I might join Wanderers Ways.

Miamiwhite looks like a man I could do business with. Very Happy

I'm on WW, do business with I.Laughing

60The Latest Wheeze from the ST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest Wheeze from the ST Thu Aug 04 2016, 13:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is nuts about to collapse?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum