Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Southend - Match Report Post #71

+17
doffcocker
NickFazer
Fabians Right Peg
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
MartinBWFC
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
Boggersbelief
wessy
Bread2.0
wanderlust
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Buxton has been dire so far. Hopefully he's just a bit rusty and will get better, but virtually his every pass has been turd.

Rusty? Fuck off, he's a professional footballer, do they forget how to kick a ball 5 yards if they don't play for a few days?

Stop worshipping these ponces you ponce.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Buxton has been dire so far. Hopefully he's just a bit rusty and will get better, but virtually his every pass has been turd.

Rusty? Fuck off, he's a professional footballer, do they forget how to kick a ball 5 yards if they don't play for a few days?

Stop worshipping these ponces you ponce.

I don't know if it's because you're going through the menopause or what, but there's no need to be like that with me.

Look, football isn't like riding a bike. Alright you're never gonna forget HOW to pass a ball 5 yards. But the choice, timing, placement, all round quality of each individual ball invariably won't be as good if you've not been playing regular competitive football for two or three years.

I'm as disappointed with the guy as anyone, all I'm saying is nobody knows how he'll look in a month or two after a long run in the side.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a point. We've played worse and won,but such is life.

Nice little cameo by Ameobi at the end. Promising.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tanman having a bit of a whinge. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Tanman having a bit of a whinge. Very Happy

A lot of decisions went against him.

Funny how he doesn't mention the 2 penalty shouts in the first half we should have had.

The referee was terrible from what I heard from the radio.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What a cunt, we really dodged a bullet with this bell end. Even had a dig about the manager going in his "nice warm office" he's at home you twat do you not have an office at home.
Go and link yourself with every job going you bell end and then don't get any of them - fuckwit you're going to get sacked

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:

What a cunt, we really dodged a bullet with this bell end. Even had a dig about the manager going in his "nice warm office" he's at home you twat do you not have an office at home.
Go and link yourself with every job going you bell end and then don't get any of them - fuckwit you're going to get sacked

Hahaha, just listened to it, he sounded so bitter.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Hahaha, just listened to it, he sounded so bitter.
You're not kidding, I enjoyed my little rant though.
Ironic yesterday because in my opinion it was the best we've played this season and we didn't win against a clueless outfit.
The positives are all the new guys all showed potential and once integrated will add firepower.
I really don't rate Buxton, not just because he was out of position for the goal but when he goes forward he does nothing, he overlaps, usually Vela but when he gets the ball he's like a rabbit in a cars headlights and just gives it back to whoever gave it him giving the defence time to organise. At least Moxey whips the ball in and tried to create something.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't say Southend are clueless - Brownie has brought in some quality players which have yet to gel as a team and they'll do OK this year but how disappointing is it listening a former hero blaming the ref for the one way traffic? Cheap shot.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Our Jay gives one hell of an interview.
“We’re fighting to win it now. It’s a frigging long way to go, but we’re up for the challenge and we’ve got the players to cope now. Players like (James) Henry and Sammy Ameobi are top drawer. They will put pressure on the lads who were here already and get the best out of us.”

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum