Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Big Sam quits England job.

+20
scottjames30
doffcocker
Lard Lad
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
DEANO82
Sluffy
Bread2.0
sunlight
okocha
xmiles
terenceanne
boltonbonce
Norpig
MartinBWFC
karlypants
King Bill
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote:
sunlight wrote:This is why Bolton has all these horrendous footballers. Shady businessmen like Allardyce slapped an `I am a superb up and coming footballer` sticker on every lazy, talentless and dumb sunday park footballers CV, then put on an incredible transfer fee and payed a huge `third party` percentage to every manager in the ever expanding `club of businessmen` . Boltons managers have been the biggest mugs walking for the last decade or so, or maybe they were in on it all too. It doesnt need Columbo to see this.

How can you blame Allardyce for the players that his successors signed? He stopped managing us in 2007!
You need to read my post -  `businessmen like Allardyce`

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

whatsgoingon wrote:Allardyce wasn't really associated with up and coming footballers when he was here, I don't think he signed anyone under 30

You need to read my post -  `businessmen like Allardyce

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

sunlight wrote:
xmiles wrote:
sunlight wrote:This is why Bolton has all these horrendous footballers. Shady businessmen like Allardyce slapped an `I am a superb up and coming footballer` sticker on every lazy, talentless and dumb sunday park footballers CV, then put on an incredible transfer fee and payed a huge `third party` percentage to every manager in the ever expanding `club of businessmen` . Boltons managers have been the biggest mugs walking for the last decade or so, or maybe they were in on it all too. It doesnt need Columbo to see this.

How can you blame Allardyce for the players that his successors signed? He stopped managing us in 2007!
You need to read my post -  `businessmen like Allardyce`

OK, fair point.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Of course, my post is firmly tongue in cheek, I am speculating randomly, but the point is that these players are all so very bad that it beggars belief and I constantly half-wonder who has been responsible for signing them. Im sure that if a person wanted to sabotage the club with bad players he / she would be no more successful than these lot they bought! Also as has been posted before, how come the new managers come in and the players win games like its a miracle suddenly for a few months and then they start drawing again and then losing a few, then losing most of their games. As is ocurring now.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:Of course, my post is firmly tongue in cheek, I am speculating randomly, but the point is that these players are all so very bad that it beggars belief and I constantly half-wonder who has been responsible for signing them. Im sure that if a person wanted to sabotage the club with bad players he / she would be no more successful than these lot they bought! Also as has been posted before, how come the new managers come in and the players win games like its a miracle suddenly for a few months and then they start drawing again and then losing a few, then losing most of their games. As is ocurring now.

I preferred you as Boggers.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome back lad.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

what is Boggers?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:what is Boggers?

Another soft twat who stopped posting when a stranger called him a nasty name.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I am sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about. I will say however that I am a peace loving person and that I abhor violence and nastiness. What I do like is friendly, constructive, and positive conversation. Too often these days people become personal when discussing something such as football and I do not ever wish for that.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This is fucking painful....... :facepalm:

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop the abuse....

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Grow a pair Boggers you soft twat.

Embarrassing.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The new Fifa 17  game has been quite good so far on  xbox. One of the nuances in manager mode is the option of allowing me to take a bung. I was taken to a five star Hotel in the middle east where I was able to boast about flouting transfer regulations and to attempt to embezzel money from some businessmen. Anyway after about 20 or so of meetings like this I was doing rather well for myself and getting quite rich. I was looking for the option to bank it all offshore so not to raise eyebrows, when suddenly I was duped into taking a back-hander for an unknown Brazilian player by some undercover journalists. So I then spent five hours in front of the F.A.`s ethics committee which was tedious and it all went pear shaped, but quite a realistic version of the game. Id say 9 out of 10.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

sunlight wrote:The new Fifa 17  game has been quite good so far on  xbox. One of the nuances in manager mode is the option of allowing me to take a bung. I was taken to a five star Hotel in the middle east where I was able to boast about flouting transfer regulations and to attempt to embezzel money from some businessmen. Anyway after about 20 or so of meetings like this I was doing rather well for myself and getting quite rich. I was looking for the option to bank it all offshore so not to raise eyebrows, when suddenly I was duped into taking a back-hander for an unknown Brazilian player by some undercover journalists. So I then spent five hours in front of the F.A.`s ethics committee which was tedious and it all went pear shaped, but quite a realistic version of the game. Id say 9 out of 10.
I was a bit disappointed you couldn't set up a meaningless supporters trust and pretend to have money to buy a club, and then sulk for the next six seasons when it doesn't happen.
Maybe post that as a suggestion to EA Sports for FIFA18.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

whatsgoingon wrote:
sunlight wrote:The new Fifa 17  game has been quite good so far on  xbox. One of the nuances in manager mode is the option of allowing me to take a bung. I was taken to a five star Hotel in the middle east where I was able to boast about flouting transfer regulations and to attempt to embezzel money from some businessmen. Anyway after about 20 or so of meetings like this I was doing rather well for myself and getting quite rich. I was looking for the option to bank it all offshore so not to raise eyebrows, when suddenly I was duped into taking a back-hander for an unknown Brazilian player by some undercover journalists. So I then spent five hours in front of the F.A.`s ethics committee which was tedious and it all went pear shaped, but quite a realistic version of the game. Id say 9 out of 10.
I was a bit disappointed you couldn't set up a meaningless supporters trust and pretend to have money to buy a club, and then sulk for the next six seasons when it doesn't happen.

Laughing  Yes its a great idea. And it reminds me again of that bucket they passed around at the Macron meeting with the Bournemouth supporters committee about fans buying the club. I believe they raised a grand, I always wondered where that went too.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

sunlight wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Laughing  Yes its a great idea. And it reminds me again of that bucket they passed around at the Macron meeting with the Bournemouth supporters committee about fans buying the club. I believe they raised a grand, I always wondered where that went too.
I think it went to buy proctor, not sure where the other £995 went though

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hopefully it will be in a very high interest account.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:Hopefully it will be in a very high interest account.
It is, it's in a Moonshift disappearing capital account

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Interesting article and take on the Allardyce saga, it looks like it all started before he was England manager and that his appointment just exasperated things.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3835358/Sam-Allardyce-s-sacking-kills-says-agent-arranged-ill-fated-meeting-undercover-reporters.html

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

whatsgoingon wrote:Interesting article and take on the Allardyce saga, it looks like it all started before he was England manager and that his appointment just exasperated things.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3835358/Sam-Allardyce-s-sacking-kills-says-agent-arranged-ill-fated-meeting-undercover-reporters.html

It does provide some more background and I still think it is unfortunate that Allardyce had to resign as England manager. Leaving aside the rights and wrongs of what he did (which really don't seem that heinous to me) there is no way that Southgate is a better manager than BSA.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum