Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it wrong to spend over £30 on a pen?

+6
Bolton Nuts
doffcocker
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
boltonbonce
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Yes especially if you lose them like I do, but not if you get given them. I keep a pen in the car a waterman expert that someone gave me don't know what she paid but it's just a fucking pen a cheap biro to me works a well but I dare not lose it. As for watches I alway's liked Longines until I was given a Breightling and I love it, it gets envious looks all the time now I collect them I have three and no chance of them gettin stolen. Every time I sell my house I buy one.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:My mate spent over 4 grand on a watch! I just don't understand it. What good does it do? Its not a car. It simply tells the time. It's not like it has lasted any longer than my £15 Argos watch - in fact my Argos watch is still working fine after about 4 years - his watch has been sent for a £300 repair last year. To me it is madness.
Is the watch a Tag? 

There's a bit of a scam going on when they go in for an authorised m.o.t and battery replacement.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most expensive pen I have had is a Parker at high school that cost about 8 quid.

I now use a bic branded one that I got in a pack of 6 of different coulours from Lidl that cost about 2 quid. Very Happy

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Can't beat the smell of Pears soap. Although it used to excite the dog.
I love the smell of Wrights Coal Tar soap. You know you've had a wash with that stuff.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Biggie wrote:My mate spent over 4 grand on a watch! I just don't understand it. What good does it do? Its not a car. It simply tells the time. It's not like it has lasted any longer than my £15 Argos watch - in fact my Argos watch is still working fine after about 4 years - his watch has been sent for a £300 repair last year. To me it is madness.
It's a man thing!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a BWFC branded Parker pen for work.  It's great, for some reason no one tries to steal it

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That's novel, a pen with built in security.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

karlypants wrote:
Is the watch a Tag? 

There's a bit of a scam going on when they go in for an authorised m.o.t and battery replacement.

I've no idea to be honest what it is.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've lost my pen. :facepalm:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I've lost my pen. :facepalm: