Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump bombs Syria - has he started World War III?

+7
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
wanderlust
Bread2.0
xmiles
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least they know how to vote. It'll be just like signing their name.

It still baffles me seeing Trump in the Oval Office.

It's like Sir Alec Guinness joining WWE.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

North Korean missile launch fails. Or rather blows up shortly after launch.
Which gets me thinking that if North Korea is attempting to develop an ICBM that will reach America as reported, why don't the Americans just park off shore and shoot them down before they get anywhere? Or did they? Or would that be showing their hand to the Chinese?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think the Americans have already struck up a deal with the Chinese. Why else would they take a small task force within striking distance of Pyongyang, with no response from China ? Also, the dropping of the MOAB serves no real purpose other than to let N Korea know that there is an easy system available, as effective, but not as dirty as, a nuclear bomb?

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A deal about what though?

What does Trump have to offer?

Back me or I'll start a nuclear war?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:A deal about what though?

I can't imagine China themselves are over thrilled that they have a nutter in charge of new inter ballistic nuclear missiles on their doorstep.

It would no doubt suit them very well for North Korea's nuclear capability to be stopped and America to seen to be the ones that did it.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think the Chinese will think more of the fact that America is a major source of the countries wealth, than NK is. Also, as Sluffy says, NK is becoming very erratic , and their threat of using nuclear weapons is a threat you cant ignore, even if a lot of it is bluff, just to get what they want, or even to save face.
It seems the Chinese are now about to turn off NK's crude oil, which will paralyse the countries industry, so something must have been agreed.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:

I think the Chinese will think more of the fact that America is a major source of the countries wealth, than NK is. Also, as Sluffy says, NK is becoming very erratic , and their threat of using nuclear weapons is a threat you cant ignore, even if a lot of it is bluff, just to get what they want, or even to save face.
It seems the Chinese are now about to turn off NK's crude oil, which will paralyse the countries industry, so something must have been agreed.
Interesting times gloss.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Indeed AD, especially as there now seems to be three naval forces on, or going to, NK's shores. US, China, and Russia.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum