Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who stays and who goes?

+7
wessy
Sluffy
rammywhite
Bread2.0
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Who stays and who goes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who stays and who goes? Tue May 02 2017, 20:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one will sign Mark Davies. Accept maybe us.

Fingers crossed Parky isn't like the succession of Bolton managers who heap praise on the useless tugboat.

22Who stays and who goes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who stays and who goes? Tue May 02 2017, 20:51

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

MartinBWFC wrote:There's not a club in the Country that would offer Mark Davies a contract on the type of money he was on here, he'd be a fool to think otherwise, he's no Wheater though and fully expect him to whore himself about.

Any manager in the football league who wants to offer more than a pay as you play contract to Mavies should be fired on the spot. I can't see why anyone with any sense would sanction any more than a game-by-game deal for him unless they're completely out of their tiny Trump-like minds. The best thing he can do is beg Phil Parkinson to allow him to train with the squad until he gets injured again and is forced to retire once and for all. There's no momentum in Mavies.

23Who stays and who goes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who stays and who goes? Tue May 02 2017, 21:00

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

rammywhite wrote:

I agree with all of this Mr. Pig- apart from Wilson who I think we should keep as we'll need cover in defence and he could provide that 
Depends if we play 3 at the back we can release Wilson and Buxton and keep Wabara who is more suited to wing back role.

24Who stays and who goes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who stays and who goes? Thu May 04 2017, 10:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In another Iles piece PArky seems to suggest that he wants to keep the core of the squad together - something about retaining the dressing room spirit that got us promoted. Worryingly that suggests to me that Madine will be around for another season and we know how he struggles against championship defences.

25Who stays and who goes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who stays and who goes? Thu May 04 2017, 10:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spirit comes from winning games. A few early defeats next season and that spirit will soon evaporate.

We need quality, not League 1 spirit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum